Chapter 19: A Date With Shizun (Part 2)

"And this is the tomb where we hid from Tianlang-Jun and Zhuzhi-Lang."

"Are you sure about this, Shizun?" Bingge asked, his palms sweaty.

"Of course, we have to relive every single moment for it to be authentic! It was one of the most intense moments in my life, ya know!" His master replied. "That chase scared the shit out of me, and I have to carry you unconscious! Man, I still get goosebumps every time I go here."

"I see, but..." Bingge looked around for words to say. "There's no one really chasing us, and you could have just pointed this tomb and tell me everything. This position is just so..."

He gestured to their entertwined bodies in the coffin.

"Uncomfortable, don't you think?"

Shen Qingqiu suddenly remembered that this position did indeed put him on discomfort, especially the fact that Luo Binghe was pressing against him with his freaking SKY PILLAR!!!!

"Hehe, uncomfortable doesn't really put it to justice." Shen Qingqiu gave an ugly expression. "Holy shit, I forgot about the sky pillar and the 8 pack abs..."

"The what?" Bingge asked.

"Nothing, let's go out now--- Don't move!" Shen Qingqiu wrapped his arms around Bingge's back and pressed him closer when he heard a sound. "Listen, was it a Blind Corpse?"

"I can't be sure." Bingge's left cheek was smudged against his Shizun's right one. "Hold on, I'll check."

"Don't activate your demonic mark!" His Shizun suddenly kissed his forehead!

Bingge: "......."

Bingge: "Shizun, what are you doing?"

"They're sensitive to light, remember? We almost got caught because of that damn bright demonic mark!" Shen Qingqiu spoke with his lips still blocking his forehead.

"But Shizun..." Bingge looked terribly confused. "That's the point."

"Huh?"

"I'm luring them with my light so I can easily fight all of them. I'm not unconscious, so..."

"Oh..." Realization struck Shen Qingqiu. "Oh! Okay, y-you can go and fight 'em now. You have Zheng Yang with you, right?"

"Yes, though it's been a long time since I used it." The stallion protagonist gingerly got up from his master and searched the area. He killed all the creatures in the area with 50 mile range effortlessly in one go with Zheng Yang.

"I think that'll keep them off for a while, but we have to leave the Holy Mausoleum. It's still not safe here especially when I don't have Xin Mo with me, and I'm much weaker in this body." As Bingge put the sword back to the scabbard, he noticed Shen Qingqiu still haven't got out of the coffin. "Shizun?"

STUPID! SHEN YUAN, YOU'RE SO STUPID! The flustered master buried his face on his hands. He's not having a fever like last time, there's no need to hide and press together at all! Uggh, do I really just want to feel that 8 pack that much?!!!!! Stupid, I'm a disgrace as a Shizun, I'm like a perverted cut-sleeve UGGGGHHHHHH

"Shizun, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just like laying in coffins hahahahaha." Shen Qingqiu excused then berated himself again with stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Just let me stay here for a while, I- HUH???" Before he can make another excuse to save face, two strong hands scooped him up from the cold coffin. The hands covering his face slacken once he realized Bingge is carrying him bridal style, and with this the disciple took the chance to stick his forehead to his master's.