Chapter 10: Trying to Forget But... WHAT THE HELL IS RESENTMENT OF CHUNSAN?!!!

So what's next? He finally sent Shen Qingqiu away.

Maybe Bingge can finally be at peace today. He could spend this day exploring at completely not thinking of Shen Qingqiu or anything related to that man. Out of sight, out of mind. He had already forgiven somewhat all the past grievances thanks to the memory dreamscape, and the next step should be to forget. Cut all ties and burn down bridges.

From his past life to this one, everything is about Shen Qingqiu. He spent years hating Shen Qingqiu, killing Shen Qingqiu, missing Shen Qingqiu, being transported to another world to be reunited with Shen Qingqiu..... Everything! He had enough. He could definitely survive a day without Shen Qingqiu or even his shadow, right? Right.

"Ah-Luo, can I come in? Shizun asked me to sweep the bamboo house before he left, it'll only take a while."

Perfect, Ning Yingying is here. The best way to forget is to indulge in women.

"Come in, come in." Bingge put on his most seductive tone. "Yingying, how are you today?"

Ning Yingying entered obediently when he told her to come in but then froze, an indescribable expression on her face.

"I'm.... alright. Luo Binghe, are you still sick?" She kept her distance as she swept around the room, as if Bingge was a rabid dog who can go wild and pounce on anyone any instant. "I'll finish this up very quickly, sorry to bother...."

Why did Ning Yingying shift from 'Ah-Luo' to 'Luo Binghe'? Surely, even though the Luo Binghe in this world didn't spend much time with her in his disciple years, they still had a close relationship. Did something else happened beyond that which made Ning Yingying distant and nervous around him?

But he's still a handsome stallion protagonist. No woman could resist him, so he took his chances.

"Yingying, I...." He coaxed sweetly as he grabbed her arm.

"Eep!" The poor girl shouted.

"NING YINGYING! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?!" A familiar voice called out and rushed to the bamboo house. "What the?! Stupid dog, let her go!"

"It's alright, Ming Fan, don't overreact. Ah-Luo must have want to borrow the broom from me so he could sweep the floor himself." Ning Yingying reasoned.

Bingge: "........"

That was definitely not the reason he grabbed her.

"Ah, fuck, is that so? You don't have to be so harsh then, go sweep even the whole Qing Jing Peak if you want to! That's the least you could do all the destruction you've caused." Ming Fan yapped at the top of his lungs. "You already stole Shizun from us a long time ago, it's not like Ning Yingying is doing this to steal him from you! Fuck, do you have to hug Shizun's thigh all the time?! Even something like sweeping...."

Bingge's thoughts weren't the usual like, I could easily break the neck of this monkey-faced bastard like I did a long time ago, kind of dark, brooding thoughts. It was more an exasperated Ah, Shen Qingqiu again?! I don't want to hear that man's name, I'm trying to forget him! And he walked out of the bamboo house with a huff.

"What's his problem? Where is he headed to?" Ming Fan scratched his head, confused.

Ning Yingying just shrugged her shoulders. "Must be the fever. Let's just let him be for now."