Promoting my Novel because why Not!?

So if you don't know about the app called Webnovel, it's basically similar to Wattpad, only that there is much more chance to financially aid authors there. A contract basically gives you 200USD for the first 4 months of having locked chapters/going Premium.

So I need your help.

I'm joining a contest there to get my books contracted. It's a transmigration novel called QT: Scum Gong System: I Become the Male Leads I Hated!? QT stands for quick transmigration, which means the main character transmigrates to more than 1 world.

The plot is really fun, I promise. The main character is Zhe Chouhen, a gay reader and a hater of Daoist Panda's works (sounds familiar? >.<). Daoist Panda is a fellow cut-sleeve author but all his works is about a streotypical scum gong and weak, dainty shou.

This author becomes a system and transmigrated Zhe Chouhen into the role of the evil, manipulative male lead of his books, the scum gong, hence the title. They make a bet on whether he can reach 100% on Love or Satisfaction Meter with 0% on the Scum Meter at the end of a story. If he manage to do that, he can go home. If he doesn't, he suffers again in another world.

But Daoist Panda is hiding a secret and he and Zhe Chouhen have a complicated relationship. 

Anyway, if it interests you, go check it out on Webnovel and vote for it please! You can vote it once everyday, and I need consistent votes for two weeks until the contest is over. Here is the link:

https://www.webnovel.com/book/qt-scum-gong-system-i-became-the-male-leads-i-hated!_21959296606690405

I also have two other books that you should really check out! I do love writing fanfics but I also love writing original ideas, and I have dreams of having my own children shine into the spotlight and join the ranks of famous BL characters

I also have two other books that you should really check out! I do love writing fanfics but I also love writing original ideas, and I have dreams of having my own children shine into the spotlight and join the ranks of famous BL characters. So please help me make that dream a reality!