C H A P T E R 1

As Anna was getting ready she heard two familiar voices coming from downstairs, she ran downstairs and she saw the Weaslys waiting for her!
"Finally!! After a whole year here we are getting ready for Hogwarts again!" George said.
"I know right! I missed you guys so much" I added and smiled at Fred.
————
~ later on the train ~
———-
As we were entering the train we all sat in the same booth and Fred sat next to me..after a while we heard a knock on the booth's door..
It was Hermione!! She looked at me with wide eyes and then she gave me a really big hug.
"Anna!! I've missed you, it has been decades!!" she said breathing heavily.
Of course Hermione is in love with George but she doesn't know that I'm aware of, thought I couldn't get Fred out of my head..all those memories,all those moments we laughed together until we couldn't breath.."why am I feeling like this" I though.
"Anna..? Are you okay?!" George asked me with a confused look on his face.
"Yeah, it's nothing.." I replied while looking out of the window.

-
When we finally arrived to Hogwarts we all went to our rooms and me and Hermione unpacked our stuff..
"Hermione.." i Said.
" Yeah?" She replied.
"Don't you think Fred is acting a little bit weird?" I asked
" in what way?!" She asked.
" He used to make jokes all of the time.. he used to be sarcastic and he used to joke around all of the time!" I answered
"True, i don't know what happened to him..though I'm going to the Great hall with George, Fred is probably gonna be there too! Do you want to come?" she said.
"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.
I put on my favorite outfit, brushed my hair, did my make-up and went to the great hall.
-
There, every single house was sitting on a large table full of different kind of food, I sat next to Fred and Hermione sat next to George. While I was lost in my though I heard Hermione saying that everybody was looking at me. I looked around and she was actually right..I noticed that even Draco Malfoy was looking at me with a smirk on his face..He then came over to me and sat next to me, I looked over at friend and he looked annoyed "why tho.." I thought
"Hey Spellman" Draco said in a flirty way.
" Hey Draco" I answered smiling at him.
"How do you get prettier every year" he asked with a smirk on his face.
I giggled and he looked at me as if he has never seen someone like me..we locked eye contact for a while but then Fred broke it by telling us that he is not hungry anymore and that he is going for a walk.
Then Draco left and we all kept eating..after 10 minutes or so I heard someone calling me! It was Draco, he wanted to give me a piece of paper
" meet me in the common room
after lunch
D.M"

I smiled and I then rushed back to the room to get ready..