C H A P T E R 14

Later on that day

It was the weekend so we could wear whatever we wanted, I walked over at my closet and I took a dark green tight skirt and a black crop top.

I walked to the bathroom and I changed into the outfit I had chosen, I then did my eyeliner as well as putting some mascara and clear lip gloss on.

I walked out and noticed Hermione waking up, "morning,sleepyhead" I said smiling at her, "morning " she said rolling her eyes with a smirk in her face, she went to the bathroom to get ready as I waited for her on my bed.

She came out wearing a red crop top with some black baggy jeans that were..well ripped on her knees, it looked good though.

"You look good" Hermione said looking at my outfit.
"Thanks, so do you" I answered.
"Shall we?" She said smirking.
"We shall!."i replied trying to match her tone but ending up failing, we both giggled and left our dorm.

At the time, we were pretty late so pretty much everyone was in the great hall eating lunch.

When we opened the doors people glanced over at us for a second and continued minding their business.

My eyes scanned the room as they landed on
Draco, at the time he was already looking at me and I waved at him with a smile on my face.

For a second he seemed lost in his thoughts but after a second he shook his head snapping out of it and he waved back at me giving me a faint smile.

I walked over at Fred and sat next to him, I gave him a kiss and started eating.
"Hey Angel" he said.
"Heyy" I said smirking.
"How'd you sleep?" He asked.
"well..good but some asshole decided to stay on my mind for the whole night" I said as my smirk grew.

He scoffed rolling his eyes with that smirk of his still in his face, he took a bite of his food and looked over at me, "mm well some Angel decided to keep me awake" he said trying to match my tone.
I laughed at his sentence and continued eating.

"You look good by the way" he said smirking, as he always does.
"you don't look to bad yourself" I replied side-eyeing him, but of course I knew that smirk was going to be there.

We all finished eating and we started walking out of the great hall.

As we were leaving I noticed Draco behind us,
"Go ahead guys I'll be there in a second " I told them and went to Draco, "hey!" I said with a smile on my face.
"Hey. Can I talk to you ?" He said with the faint smile he had given me earlier.
"Yeah,of course" I replied with furrowed brows.
"Not here.." he said as he took me by my wrist and walked out of the Great Hall.

At the time I was sure we had turned 3 corners already, when finally Draco came to a halt and turned around to face me.

He took my hand and opened it softly, leaving a small box on it.
"It's for you." He said but this time not with the faint smile he had given me before but with a normal one which looked..well more realistic I guess..

I opened the box excited to see what was in it.

It was one of his favorite rings but since it was to big to fit any of my fingers he had made it a necklace.

"It's beautiful." I said trying to hard not to blush.
"Just like you.." I heard him mumble, my eyes went wide but i decided to ignore it.

"thank you, Draco" I said as I pulled him in a hug.
He seemed to hesitate for a moment but I then felt his hands wrapping me in a hug.
"You're welcome", I could feel shivers running down my spine as he whispered in my ear, I pulled away gently, "do you want to come over?" I asked him smiling softly, "no it's alright I gotta get back."

I nodded and gave him a last hug before going back to my dorm, as I was going there I put the necklace on me and I admired it for a second but my mind was focused on something else, something he said.

                           "Just like you.."