C H A P T E R 13

Thursday

I woke up to the sound of the door creaking and saw Hermione trying not to wake us up from the sound.
"Sorry" she said with an awkward smile.
I nodded and turned around to Fred, his hair falling on his face, his freckles filling his face, I pulled him closer and hugged him tightly.

"Mm" he groaned smiling.
"Morning love." I whispered smiling.
"If this is what I'm going to wake up to every morning then I'm down for it! " he said in a raspy voice with a smirk on his face.
I giggled and pushed his hair away from his face.
"I love you Angel" He said smiling, his hand on my waist and his other hand holding mine.
"I love you too. " I answered giving a kiss.

Hermione came out of the bathroom and sat on her bed for a second,
"so are you two lovebirds coming to the party tonight?" Hermione said giggling.
"There's a party tonight?" I asked confused.
"Yeah at 7 pm." She added.
I turned around to Fred and he nodded,"yeah we'll be there" I answered to Hermione smiling.
"Great" she said and rushed to the bathroom, 30 minutes had passed and Hermione came out of the bathroom with her hair and makeup done.
"I'm going over to George's dorm that's why I got ready so early " she answered as my confused look turned into a relaxed one.
"Oh okay, tell him I said hi." I said laughing quietly.
"Okay, byee" Hermione said before leaving.

I turned around to Fred once more and realized that he had fallen asleep again, I cuddled him a little longer and then I slowly got up and went to the bathroom.

This time I decided to try something different, so I did my makeup a bit different and it actually turned out pretty good, I curled my hair and brushed them with a hairbrush.

I went out of the bathroom and opened my closet, I looked around and searched literally every corner and every clothing when I suddenly found a black tight dress that I've never worn before, I took it out and I took a pair of black heels too. I dressed up and I heard a loud yawn from behind me.

"Morningggg" Fred said once more.
"To late for that now" I said laughing.
"What time is it?" He asked confused.
"15 pm." I answered.
" gosh, and why are you getting ready? " he then asked
"For the party remember?" I chuckled.
"Aaaaa, I see..well I love the dress!!" He said with a smirk.
I left a giggle escape my lips and I went back at Fred and kissed him.
"What are you waiting for? Get ready." I mumbled inches from his lips.

I waited till Fred got ready and we left the dorm. When we arrived at the party hohe music was so loud that you couldn't hear anything else!

Fred sat on the couch and I went over at the drinks and took a whole bottle of Firewhisky, I went back at Fred and I smirked as I help the bottle up to show it to him, he smirked and tapped on his lap, I sat in his lap and I opened the bottle. I started drinking from the bottle without caring and eventually Fred grabbed it away from me and drank some himself. We had both drunken to much and I started to get bored so I got up and took him by the hand, I took him on the dance floor and I started dancing with him.

He pulled me closer and I put my hand under his shirt running it up and down feeling his abs. " You're impossible." Fred said smirking.
"You're hot" I replied smashing my lips against his while holding the back of his hands with both of my hands, he took me up and sat me on a couch, I got on top of him and I started kissing him.

I pulled away and smirked, he bit his lower lip and I kissed him once more before I got up and pushed him in the dance floor, he went behind me and he started dancing with me, holding my hips, I threw my head back on his shoulder and I giggled at him.

A lot happened afterwards but al I remember was blacking out, I woke up having a bad headache and I was still with my dress on from last night's party. I slowly got up rubbing my eyes as I scanned the room, Fred was sleeping next to me and Draco was sleeping on Hermiones bed, though no sign of Hermione.

I got up and had the urge to run to the bathroom and throw up, so I did and as I was getting up I saw Draco entering the bathroom, "I brought you back in your dorm last night, you fell asleep in the couch." Draco said.
"Did you bring Fred too?" I said chuckling.
"Yeah I couldn't really leave him there." Draco answered chuckling.
I went closer to him and gave him a hug "thank you, that's means a lot " I whispered.
He hugged me back and told me to sit back on bed, Fred slowly started to wake up and he started groaning loudly.
"Ugh,what is going on and why is it so light In here" he groaned yawning.
"Well I'd say good morning but it's not that good." I said with a hand on my stomach ready to throw up once more.
"Yeah..I feel like I'm about to throw my organs out." Fred said trying to stand up.
"Who brought us here anyway?" He asked.
"Draco" I said.
"Oh" he said
Fred seemed impressed for some reason but he went to the bathroom without saying another word.