C H A P T E R 1 8

3 days had passed and I was still on Draco's dorm, I hadn't gone to school, neither have I eaten much.

I mean Draco brought me some food but I wasn't really in the mood for it, i wasn't in the mood for anything actually.

I couldn't do the same thing though..
I couldn't stay in bed for weeks just like I did last time, I had to show him what he lost!

I waited till Draco came and when he did I ran to him and hugged him, "let's show him what he just lost" I said squealing at the thought of it.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.
"yess now let's go I need to change." I replied finally feeling better.
He smirked and followed me to my dorm.

It would soon be time for breakfast so I didn't have much time, I went over to my closet and took some jeans, a white top and a gray comfy jacket.

I took the clothes and went to the bathroom, I changed into my outfit and tried putting some makeup on, to at least look like a human being and not a zombie.

When I went out of the bathroom Draco's eyes fell on me, he scanned my body from toe to head and smirked, "so how do I look?" I asked laughing.

"Amazing." He replied smiled as he got up and took my hand, we walked out of my dorm and we went to the great hall, just before entering I tightened my grip on Draco's hand, he looked at me and I gave him a nod.

He slowly opened the door and we walked in, most eyes fell on us holding hands, I didn't mind really..

I glanced over at Fred for a second and noticed him staring at me, I stopped staring trying to seem as if I didn't care and we started walking to the slytherin table.

This time I sat next to Draco, we all started eating and I kept glancing over at Fred and he was always glancing back, he seemed mad.

That's exactly what we wanted, he suddenly got up and walked out of the Great Hall, Angelina hurried behind him, of course she did, his little pet.

I giggled and looked over at Draco, since the smirk was there I figured he noticed too.

I felt a hand on my thigh, it was Draco's, i could feel the coldness under my jean's fabric,I got goosebumps at the feeling of it but I didn't mind, I actually hoped it would last.