C H A P T E R 10

I laid next to Fred and sleep started taking over me..
-
Days had passed and I still hadn't gone to class yet..it might have been to long but I still couldn't bare the thought of seeing Malfoy.."what if he moved on? What if he's with Pansy now? "I thought, lost on my thoughts.

Knock knock knock

" come in" I said.
Fred came in and sat next to me,
"Hey! How are you feeling?" He asked worried.
"Well..better I guess" I answered.
"When are you coming back in class? We all miss you" he asked.
"I don't I'm not really in the mood Fred.." I answered.
"I know what might cheer you up!" He said with a smile in his face.
"And what is that?" I asked confused.
"You, Me, 8pm, party " he said smirking.
"Fred.." I said hesitant.
"Oh cmon! Show him what he lost!" He answered.
"Fine.." I said Rolling my eyes.
He got up gave me a hi and left the room.

- Later..-

I got up I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water..I could feel my tiredness fading away..
I did my makeup, straightened my hair and wore a black tight skirt and a black crop top, I then heard the door opening, it was Hermione and the twins.
"Woah, you look great" Hermione said as her jaw dropped.
"Thanks mione,you look great too" i answered.
I looked over at Fred and noticed that he was staring at me..
"Snap out of it Fred" I said laughing
We all looked at Fred and bursted into laughter as Fred rolled his eyes,blushing.
We all left the dorm and went straight up to the Gryffindor common room, the closer we got the louder the music was.
As we entered the room we noticed people making out,dancing and playing different kind of games like "Spin the bottle", "Truth or Dare","Never have I ever" and more..
"Hey Anna!" Oliver called me.
"Hey!" I answered.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Good thanks." I answered.
"Do you guys want to play with us" he asked.
We all agreed as we sat down.
"So apparently you spin the bottle and you have to kiss the person that it points to." Oliver explained.
We played many rounds and it was finally my turn to spin the bottle once more..I spinner it nervously and it..it landed on Fred.
I looked at him nervously as all the others smiled at each other..
"Go on! Kiss him!" Blaise said.
I looked over at Fred one more time before getting up..I went over at him sat on his lap and pulled him in by his suit..I kissed him..I've kissed many people I can assure you of that and it never felt like something special..but Fred..his lips were so soft..and the way he kissed me..I could get used to it.I pulled back and stared into his eyes for a second, I got up and went back to my seat and I noticed Hermione looking at me..she had a huge smile on her face as she gave me the "look".
"What!?" I asked confused.
"You're in love." She whispered in my ear.
"Hermione Are you drunk?" I asked shocked.
"No Anna! I'm not! I saw the way you looked at him! I know you like him" she said.
I rolled my eyes and focused on the game..
Suddenly Draco came and asked if he could join, Oliver agreed and we kept playing as it was my turn to spin the bottle again. I spinner it and it landed on- Draco.. I looked over at him and then looked back down.
"Anna it's okay if you don't want to..we understand." Oliver said.
"Hah no we don't understand! The game has rules and Anna has to kiss Draco!" Pansy said annoyed.She and Oliver started fighting over it..I then got up and went over to Draco, I gave him a quick kiss and left the party..I went out in the Garden and sat down under a tree.