C H A P T E R 11

"Hey..Anna, are you okay?" Fred asked breathing heavily..
He followed me out in the garden just to make sure I was okay..why though?.. I thought to myself.
"Yeah..I'm fine" I answered
He hugged me and whispered to my ear
"I know you're not and it's okay.."
I could feel a tear falling down my cheek..
"Fred..why have you been so nice to me? I mean you stayed with me in bed for days and you're always coming to make sure I'm okay..or sometimes you suddenly give ne hugs and kisses on my forehead.." I asked confused looking down.
"Because that's what people do for people they care about.." he answered.
"You care about me?" I asked as I looked at him.
"Of course I do!" He said holding my jaw..
His warm hands on my skin..it felt different..
We stared at each other's eyes for a moment as I felt myself coming closer to him and then...we kissed...
It was the first time I've felt like his with someone..I felt safe..I felt loved and protected and I loved every second of it..I pulled back as our foreheads touched, I looked at Fred and smiled.
"I like you.." he whispered.
"I like you too.." I answered.
He looked shocked for a moment but then he got up and offered me his hand to help me up, we left the garden and went on his dorm. He gave me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie of his, I changed and laid on his bed, he laid next to me as he cuddled me until sleep took over us.

- the next day-

I woke up and turned around to face Fred..I adored how cute he was when he was sleeping and I gently pushed his hair out of his face.
"Fred.." I whispered.
"Mm" He groaned.
"Get up we're gonna be late for school.." I whispered.
He opened his eyes fast and got up.
"We're going to class ?" He asked smiling.
"Yeah,I figure it would be better if I went out a bit." I said smiling back at him.
We got up , brushed our teeth, dressed up and left for school, Fred held my hand the whole time and it was so cute..as we entered the Great Hall for breakfast I glanced over at Draco laughing with Pansy as he was holding her hand, I looked over at Fred and he looked back at me smiling.
"Hey!" George and Hermione said.
"Heyy" Me and Fred replied still holding hands.
I noticed Hermione looking at our hands touching and she looked over at me smiling..
"We know you guys are literally in love with each other." George said looking over at Hermione who was giggling.
Me and Fred completely forgot that we were still holding hands..we took our hands away and kept eating like nothing had just happened.
"Uh..no we are n-" I was saying as Hermione interrupted me.
"Nope! No! No more excuses! We know it already and there's nothing wrong with it! You guys are literally the hottest and cutest couple here" Hermione said laughing.
I noticed Fred looking at me so I smiled.
-
I glanced once more over to Draco as he glanced back at me..I felt a hand on my thigh,I looked down and saw that it was Fred's..
" it's okay! You can do this Angel" he whispered.
"What did I do to deserve you" I whispered back.
"Well first of all you're so cute and that is killing me!" He whispered smirking.
I smiled and continued eating.
-