C HA P T E R 7

He pulled his dick out of me and laid next to me..
"God Anna you feel so good.." he said breathing heavily..
"I know I do" I smirked as I got on top of him to kiss him.
I suddenly got up and went to take a shower when I came back Draco took a shower too..
When he came back he saw me laying on my bed with his hoodie on and some shorts, I looked at him standing there will a towel around his waist without anything else on..
-
"What are you wearing?" He said laughing.
"Your hoodie" I giggled.
"And what am I gonna wear?" He asked.
"Nothing I like the view.." I said smiling at him.
"Oh you do?" He asked as he came up to me, he kissed my neck and then he started giving me hickeys, he gave me a final kiss and took his jacket and laid next to me.
-
I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair as I saw the hickeys he gave me.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy what the fuck did you do?" I yelled at him.
"Nothing!" He yelled back laughing.
I came out of the bathroom showing him the hickeys.
"Ohhh those! Yeah don't hide them let people see you're mine.." he said with a smirk
"Ugh,fine" I said rolling my eyes.
-
As we cuddled on my bed Hermione and George came in laughing.
"Hey guys" I said
"Oh heyyy Anna " they both said as they came to sit in my bed
I got up and sat on Draco's lap, he smirked and pushed me close enough that I could hear his heartbeat, I hugged him and smirked.
"Oh hey you two there's a party later on the slytherin common room, are you coming? Hermione asked.
I looked back at Draco and smiled.
"Yeah..why not? What time is it?" I asked
"8pm and don't be late lovebirds." Hermione said.
I giggled and nodded.Hermione and George left and Draco got up gave me a kiss and left too.