C H A P T E R 4

~ the next day ~

We were all eating in the great hall as I was sitting next to Hermione and Fred was sitting right in front me with George in his side and suddenly Draco came up to me kissed me passionately.
"Hey beautiful" he said
"Hey Draco" I answered smiling, but as I looked at Fred my smile faded away..he looked at me and the looked back at his plate.
"I'm not hungry anymore" he said got up and dropped his fork on the floor while taking his things and walking to his dorm.
"What's with him?" Draco asked
" I don't know but I better check on him" I answered.
"Alright fine" Draco said and gave me a kiss before letting me go.
-
-
I walked to Fred's dorm fast and knocked on the door.
He opened the door and he let me in..he stand there waiting for me to say something..
"I'm sorry!" I said relieved..
"Why are you sorry?" He answered confused
"Because..." I took a deep breath and continued
"Because..we can't be together.." I said while your rubbing his cheek with my hand.
He let out a breath and laid on his bed reading his book.
"you know..I've waited for you for years and now I can't have you? Hah, baby I'm not giving up yet.." he said in a flirty way.
"I never will.." he whispered in my ear.
I smiled as I raised my eyebrow..I then got up walked over to him and whispered in his ear
"good luck love" and then left.
-
-
I went back to my room and saw Hermione sitting in her bed with George talking.
"Hey!" I said
"Hii, Anna we are gonna go for a walk wanna come?" She asked
"You guys go ill take a shower and then I'll catch you up" I answered
"Okay!" She answered
I went in the shower and started showering, as Hermione and George left I heard a familiar voice but I chose to ignores it, suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door.
" hey darling." Draco said
" hey babe" I answered.
"Can I come in?" Draco asked
"Uhh alright.." I answered hesitant
-
-
He then took his clothes off and came in the shower looking at me like he has never seen someone like me..he started kissing me while exploring my body with his hands and then he started kissing down my neck as I closed my eyes..he gave me a kiss and then we washed each other.
-
After the shower we got out and laid on my bed, I laid my head on Dracos chest as he played with my hair.
"Why is your heart beating so far?" I asked calmly.
"Because I am so in love with you thy my heart can't process all of this." He answered.
That moment my heart melt I had no words about how much I loved him but I didn't know what I wanted..