C H A P T E R 3

As Hermione was telling me about Fred's feelings for me my mind was going through millions of things..and the weirdest of all is that it made sense,all of the time that Fred acted weird around me.. it was all because of what he felt..
~~~~
"Hermione, i Need to talk to him right now!" I said stressed.
" yeah you're right, go talk to him" she replied.
I suddenly got up and ran as fast as I could to Fred's dorm when i finally arrived I knocked on the door..but the door was already half opened so I just entered and saw Fred packing his bag...I freaked out I had not idea of what was going on!
~~~
I ran to him and hugged him very tight he then looked at me with a confused look..
"uhm..why are you hugging me" he asked.
" why didn't you tell me?!" I replied
"Tell you what?" He asked as he was waiting for an answer.
" that...that you had feelings for me!" I replied.
"I-who told you that??" He asked shocked
" Fred that doesn't matter! What matter is that "I feel the same way!" I replied and looked at him deep in his eyes..
He smiled and then he picked me up and gave me a kiss..when we stopped kissing we locked eye contact..but..it wasn't just normal eye contact..it was like..I could see his soul..his eyes..you could get lost in them..I fell for him..