C H A P T E R 2 2

Wednesday

I woke up realizing I actually stayed the night, I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower, when I walked out I saw that Jacob was awake, "morning" I said, "morning" he answered smiling at me, "hey, sorry I fell asleep here" I said awkwardly, "oh no it's all good, you can stay whenever you want" he said assuring me it was okay, I nodded and headed back to my room.

No pants, no shorts just an oversized shirt, I would be lucky if I made it to my dorm without anyone catching me.

I was now in the common room, " sneaking around are we now?" a deep dangerous voice said, I turned my head to check who that voice belonged to and saw a black figure sitting on the couch in the corner of the room.

"where were you?" the black figure asked, no emotion in his voice just cold,that's what his voice sounded like, cold, emotionless..

I took a deep breath and walked closer to the figure, I already knew from the way that he talked that it was Mattheo, he is the only one that speaks so emotionless, so cold.

When I finally saw him everything in me relaxed, let's not forget about the fact that I didn't want to see him but seeing him wasn't rlly that bad, at least when he was normal.

Mattheo knew nothing about love, affection, family, friendship. All he knew was to never show weakness, to never forgive, to never love.

I was determined to change that, I wanted him to show weakness.

"I was just in the toilet" I answered nervously, hiding the fact that I came from Jacob's dorm.

"in Jacob's toilet?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face raising an eyebrow, my face turned red to the question.

"How did u know" i asked,
"I can read minds dumbass" he answered rolling his eyes, "right.." I replied and got up, walking back to my dorm, before I could take a step, Mattheo pushed me back down to the couch.

His cold rings on my warm neck sending shivers down my spine, "did I say you could leave?" he asked in a deep voice, "who said you could just go and stay over at Jacob's hm?" He asked his grip on my neck tightening.

"no one.." I said whimpered trying to get the words out clearly.

his eyes piercing into mine, and for a moment I thought he wouldn't let go of me but he did, and I quickly got up and went back to my dorm hoping I wouldn't run up at him again.