C H A P T E R 16

Draco got up offering me his hand to help me up, I took it and we went back to the other.

We sat down with them, no one seemed to realize we were gone, not even Fred did, my own boyfriend.

Maybe he was drunk but that doesn't mean he's supposed to ignore me or not care about anything but his stupid game.

I ignored and looked at Draco I smiled softly at him and so did he, at least he cared.

"Whoever wants to play truth or dare them gather around." Oliver yelled getting everyone's attention.

I looked over at our table and saw everyone getting up, they sat down in a circle and I looked over at Draco nodding at him, he got up and we both joined them, me sitting in front of Draco and next to Fred.

In the middle of the circle there were 3 bottles of firewhisky and 2 small bottles of veritaserum.

"Okay I'll go first." Oliver said,
"Truth or Dare, Draco?" he added.
"Dare" Draco replied.
"Kiss the hottest person in here" Oliver said with a smile on his lips.
Draco looked around,his eyes landing on mine who were already staring at him, he smirked and got up giving me a sign to stand up.

I looked over at Fred who wasn't even paying attention, he was talking to Angelina, that's exactly what he has been doing for the last 2 hours.

I ignored him and I stood up, it felt awkward so I just stood there waiting for it to be over, when I noticed Draco getting closer.

I felt his cold rings against my hot skin as he cupped my jaw with his hand, his skin cold but soft, he looked at me with a devilish smirk before he smashed his lips against mine.

God how much I missed this feeling.

His soft lips moving perfectly against mine, no one had ever kissed me like that, not even Fred.

I slowly pulled back looking at him with a smile before sitting back down.

He did the same but the smirk he had on his face didn't leave.

"okay my turns" Draco said
"truth or dare Fred?" He asked waiting for an answer when Fred finally snapped out of his conversation with Angelina and looked at Draco.
"Truth" he answered, Draco gave him a bottle of Veritaserum and Fred took a drop of it.
"Who would you like to fuck?" Draco asked smirking.
"Angelina" Fred answered.

I scoffed rolling my eyes, I knew it! I always knew he was playing me. I saw that Fred finally noticed I was there sitting next to him, as he widened his eyes remembering what he just said.

"I-I'm sorry Anna. I didn't mean to say that" he said awkwardly.

"whatever " I scoffed rolling my eyes.
"Truth or dare ?"he asked smiling awkwardly.
"Truth." I said and took the veritaserum by myself, taking a drop of it.

" who would YOU like to fuck right now?" Fred asked making the same question Draco made.

"Draco" I said and I looked at him smirking .
A huge smirk appeared on his face as looked me up and down once more before looking back at Fred.

God I just said that, though I didn't really care cuz guess who started this?

Fred did.

I looked over at Fred seeing him with him eyes widened, he rolled them and took Angelina by her hand as they walked in a table to sit and continue their conversation.

I ignored them and we kept playing, when it was Blaise's turn to ask someone.

He looked over at me, "truth or dare Anna?" He asked smirking, " dare " I answered.
"Take off the top of your dare till the next round" he said.

I froze for a moment but I was way to drunk to deny doing something like that.

I started taking the top of my dress off as everyone there was staring at me, they started looking elsewhere when the top part of my dress was off and I was with my fav black bra on, I looked over at Draco and he was still looking at me, mostly on my body, scanning it up and down.

I smirked, "you guys can look it's fine" I said laughing.
They all turned around looking at me and we continued playing, it was my turn to ask and my eyes fell on Hermione sitting next to George really close.

"Truth or dare Hermione?" I asked smirking.
"Dare" she replied
"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with George." I answered giggling.
She looked over at George her face completely freezing, he smirked and took her hand getting up and going out of the common room.

I chuckled and we kept playing until 7 minutes had passed.

They both came in and Hermione's hair were messed up, just like George's were.

I widened my eyes as I looked at Hermione,
"damn George how rough were you" I said my hand falling over my mouth with my eyes still wide.

He chuckled and Hermione tried changing the subject by asking me.
"Truth or Dare Anna?" She asked.
"Mm dare." I answered.
"7 minutes in heaven with Draco NOW!" She said giving me a devilish smirk.

I stood up and took Draco's hand, "gladly" I said walking out of the coming room with him.

Just when we left we went in the girls toilets since it was the closest place to go to, just when we arrived he pinned me against the wall his hand on my throat, his cold rings touching my skin,"gladly huh" he asked saying what I told Hermione, of course that smirk would be there.
"Mhm" I hummed closing my eyes, his grip on my throat becoming tighter.

He started kissing my neck, sucking on it making a hickey, I didn't care, I put my hands on his hair pulling them when he went on my collarbone, he groaned and that only made me want him more.

He started taking my dress off as I took his clothes off, I stroked him a few time seeing he was already hard, "hard already " I asked looking up at him smirking.

His smirk turned into a devilish serious look as he sat me on the sink and pushed himself in me, his thrust was slow at first when he started going faster and faster by the second.

I could hear our skins slapping but my focus was on his groans, god they were turning me on," why are you so tight" he said groaning
"because of you" I answered moaning.
He smirked as he started thrusting harder.

"oh my god- I'm gonna cum-" I moaned.
"scream for me" he said with a hint of evil in his eyes.

He thrusted faster until we both came, we quickly out our clothes on and went back before they noticed something was actually going on, I chuckled as I held his hand.

When we entered the party again we sat down with them and they all looked at us with their eyes wide.

I took a bottle of firewhisky drinking out of it.

"Damn..how rough were you Malfoy?" Hermione asked, matching my tone when i made the same question on George.

Draco scoffed and he looked at Hermione, "very rough" he answered smirking, I almost chocked at the sip of firewhisky I had taken, looking at Malfoy.

At that moment everything went black, I couldn't remember anything about that night.