C H A P T E R 15

Friday

Finally a party night, I really need it.
Anna though as she got up to get ready, she walked to her closet and took a black dress, with some black heals.

She went to the bathroom to change and then she started doing her makeup. She decided to change it a bit so she put some black matte lipstick on.

She straightened her hair and gave them a brush, she went out of the bathroom and heard someone knocking.

She opened the door and saw Fred standing there with an all-black suit on, she started for a bit admiring him with a smirk on her face, biting her bottom lip and did Fred.

They stared at each other for a moment when Anna shook her head snapping out of it, "shall we" she asked with a smirk on her face.

Fred nodded smirking and took me by my hand. The closer we got the louder the music became when we opened the doors there were people drinking, dancing,laughing and making out.

We spotted George and Hermione and we walked over to them still holding hands. "Hey" I said and they all returned it.

I glanced over at Draco and saw him sitting on a couch lost in my thoughts. I scanned the room to find Pansy and I saw her making out with Blaise.

I felt really bad so I excused myself and I went over at Draco but it didn't seem like they noticed, not even Fred seemed to care, they were to focused on the game that they were playing.

"Hey" I said.
He didn't answer, it's like he was deep in his thoughts, when I took his hand to hold it he jumped at the feeling and he turned around to face me.
"Hi" he answered after taking a breath.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked confused.
"Oh it's nothing really." He answered awkwardly.

He scanned the room to spot Pansy when he spotted her making out with Blaise, he stared at them for a moment when he suddenly turned around, "excuse me" he said and he hurried out of the party.

I furrowed my eyebrows and started following him. I followed him out in the garden and I saw him sitting under a tree looking at the stars.

I went over at him and sat next to him,
"aren't they beautiful?" he asked smiling softly.
"yeah..they are" I replied looking up.
"draco..what's wrong?" I asked noticing tears rolling down his cheeks, it seemed as he was trying so hard to hold them back .

"I've got no one.." he said his voice breaking as he started crying.
I pulled him in a hug, his head on my shoulder as he cried on it.
"You've got me Draco, you'll always have me." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.
He hugged me tighter, I missed that feeling..even if I've been crushing for Fred for years it felt like Draco was making it fade away..

I know it wasn't right but I still felt something for him..

He pulled away, staring at me for a moment before speaking, "you don't understand..it's not like that" he said faintly smiling.
"Then what is it like..talk to me Draco." I answered trying to get him to open up.
"Are you drunk?" I added.
"Maybe a little" he said giggling as tears kept falling, he seemed numb.
"Draco what's wrong?"
"Nothing, let's go back to the other." He said becoming serious and wiping his tears away.