C H A P T E R 5

As I laid on his chest I kept thinking about what Fred told me but I decided to let it go and fell asleep.
- at lunch -
We were all eating our lunch when Draco suddenly came and sat near me looking pissed.
"Heyyy, what's wrong luv?" I asked.
"Well i don't know, maybe I'm the one who should be asking you!" He replied and left a piece of paper in the table.
-
" Meet me in the Room of Requirement after lunch. - F .W "
-
I looked up at Fred and saw him with a smirk on his face, he must have left it under my door for me to find while I was with Draco.. I rolled my eyes and went to find Draco.
-
I kept looking and looking and then I finally found him in the toilets, he was standing over the mirror pissed as he washed his face with water..
"Draco?..." I said calmly.
"What do you want?" He said pissed.
"Draco I had nothing to do with this! I don't even know who sent it!" I answered.
He turned around and held my jaw looking in my eyes..
"Are you sure?.." he asked.
"Y-yes." I answered..
He looked down took a breath and then looked into my eyes again
"Anna you're the only thing keeping me going right now..please don't give up on me.." he said as his voice cracked.
I looked at him for a second and then pulled him into a hug. He deserved better..