Prologue

Here's the prologue everyone!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Four boys anxiously moved around their dorm on one seemingly normal night. The tall, anxious leader of the boy paced nervously around the living room before finally giving in to temptation and sitting down on the couch. The short, lead singer of their band followed after him and the two youngest members cam moments later, snacks in tow.

   "Where's Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok-hyung?" the youngest asked while staring at his friend, Taehyung's, ramen.

   "I believe they fell asleep, Kookie," the oldest maknae, Jimin, replied.

   "B-But we might get the Grammy nomination this year!" Jungkook whined, momentarily forgetting the thirst thoughts that were taking over his mind about Taehyung's ramen.

   "I know, Kook. But you know how it is. Old people need their sleep," the leader, Namjoon, said.

   "Damn, Hyung, how mean! Plus, Hobi-hyung is only like seven months older than you!" Jimin exclaimed.

   "Well, he's still older than me. And look at who's sleeping! Not me," Namjoon scoffed. Jungkook giggled before going back to staring at Taehyung's ramen.

   Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook and followed his eyes with his own, eventually stopping at his food.

   "The fuck you want?" Taehyung questioned. Jungkook stared up at him with wide does eyes before pointing at his ramen cup. Taehyung tried his hardest to resist, but ultimately failed miserably and with a sigh, allowed Jungkook to taste some of his delicious ramen.

   "Anyone else want some?" Taehyung asked.

   "I'll take some," said Namjoon.

   "Guys! It's starting!" Jimin suddenly yelled excitedly. Everyone's eyes immediately snapped back over to the TV and they all went quiet.

   "And the nominees for 'Pop Duo/Group Performance are . . ."

   "Come on, come on, come on," Namjoon mumbled to himself while tapping his feet and bouncing his leg.

   "BTS . . ."

   "OH MY GOSH!" Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook screamed happily. Taehyung continued to stare at the screen in disbelief.

   "We're going to the Grammys!" Namjoon screeched.

   "Yay!"

***

   "We're not going to the Grammys," Namjoon sighed out to the other members after he received a call from their manager that they were far too busy to fly all the way to America, and would have to watch the show online.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help. 

The update schedule will be every Tuesday and Saturday.

Bye friends~~<3