Tres

New long chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Warning: Death and blood.

***

   Jungkook cradled the brand new Grammy to his chest closely and wouldn't let anyone else touch it as the other six members skipped through the hallways of BigHit, heading back to their van. The seven boys decided that they wanted to go out and celebrate at a popular celebrity bar in Itaewon. Jimin giggled happily as he danced around Hoseok, who was laughing at his adorable antics.

   Yoongi stared at Jimin blankly, but if you looked hard enough, you would see the love and admiration in his eyes. Jimin was just too cute!

   Soon enough, the seven boys were back at the van. Nobody seemed to care who sat near who this time around, and they were soon on the road.

   "Would you guys like to listen to music?" asked the driver.

   "Hell yeah!" Taehyung exclaimed. The driver nodded and turned on the radio, Big Bang beginning to blast loudly throughout the van.

"WHOOOO!" Jungkook screamed and rolled down his window, gesturing for the other members to do the same. "THIS SONG'S MY JAM!" Jimin laughed loudly in complete glee as he and Taehyung began to sing along with Jungkook.

   Jungkook stuck his head out the window and continued to sing, prompting the other members of the maknae line to do it, too. People looked at them weirdly as they drove past.

   A couple of ARMYs from the cars around them rolled down their windows and screamed. Jungkook and Jimin winked and smirked seductively while Taehyung opted to just wave. "WE GOT THE GRAMMY, ARMY!" Jungkook screamed. The ARMYs in the car hooted and hollered.

   "Do you think there will be other idols at the bar?" Hoseok asked while leaning more into his seat.

   "Who knows? Perhaps some idols felt like getting piss drunk tonight," Yoongi shrugged. Seokjin glared at him for his choice of language.

   "Ohh, I want to get so drunk tonight," Jungkook moaned while shifting all of his weight onto Hoseok.

   "You can't get too drunk. The staff is going to film us and turn it into a Bangtan Bomb, remember?" said Namjoon. Jungkook groaned and hit his head against Namjoon's shoulder.

   "Whyyy? I don't want to put up an act tonight," Yoongi whined and leaned onto Jimin, who blushed furiously and turned his head away.

   "Wasn't my choice."

   The van then pulled into the parking lot of the bar and the seven boys hopped out after thanking the driver. The bouncer at the front of the bar immediately recognized them all and promptly let them and their staff (who had arrived just after them) in.

   The BTS members were immediately met with the sight of dozens of idols and celebrities drinking, dancing, grinding, and generally just having a good time with each other. Jimin had his mouth wide open as he took everything in. It was so nice!

   As the boys followed their staff members over to a private room, they greeted everyone that they knew with smiles on their faces. Their closest friends congratulated them for their Grammy win as they passed by.

   Back at the private room, the seven boys all greeted the cameras and ordered their first round of drinks, some Soju, and some food. As they awaited their orders, they talked about random family friendly—sadly—things that would hopefully entertain their fans.

   Jimin currently was laughing his ass off at a dumb dad joke that Jin randomly spouted, already slightly tipsy. The joke wasn't even remotely funny, but he was still laughing.