Seis

New slightly shorter chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Warning! Depression

***

   The next morning, Jimin was the first to wake up. He stared at Yoongi as he slept but didn't blush as he usually would. Jimin was feeling totally and completely empty. He had absolutely no desire whatsoever to get out of the bed. Hunger was nonexistent in his brain; he knew he was hungry, but he didn't want to eat.

   This was the first sign of Jimin's depression.

   No, Jimin had no desire to harm himself. He didn't feel like crying at the moment even when the man's dead body popped into his mind, nor did he feel any undeniable anger. Jimin just felt, well, empty. A sigh left his lips. What was going on with him?

   An adorable yawn caused Jimin to loop back up towards Yoongi. He couldn't even bring himself to smile when Yoongi's eyes met his.

   "Morning, Minnie," Yoongi said in a deep and husky morning voice.

   "Hi," Jimin said blankly.

   "What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi asked worriedly while placing one of his big hands on Jimin's cheek. He didn't even bat an eyelid at the pet name.

   "I'm fine, Hyung," Jimin replied.

   "No you're not, Jimin, Tell Hyung what's wrong," Yoongi ordered.

   "I don't feel anything, Hyung," Jimin said sharply.

   "Jimin, I need you to tell me what's wrong—"

   "Yoongi, you told me to tell you what was wrong and how I was feeling, and that's what I did." Yoongi stared at him silently for a few moments.

   ". . . You're really not feeling anything, Minnie?" Yoongi asked with soft eyes. Jimin nodded once. Tears formed in Yoongi's eyes. "Oh, Jimin," he uttered as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's body and pulled him close.

   "What?" Jimin question.

   "Nothing, baby. But I want you to get up and get some breakfast with me, okay?" said Yoongi.

   "No. I don't want to get up. I want to stay here."

   "Jimin, you have to eat."

   "Not hungry," he lied.

   "You can't stay here in the bed all day."

   "Watch me, Yoongi."

   Yoongi stared at Jimin sadly. He didn't want him to become depressed. He didn't want him to be like him. Depression never truly went away. It'll always come back. (Read in William Afton's voice.)

   ". . . Alright, baby. Hyung will leave you alone for now. But I'll be back later on to make you eat, okay?" Jimin didn't even move. Yoongi sighed before wiping his remaining tears out of his eyes and leaving his bedroom.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3