Diecisiete

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Yoongi, Jimin, and Manager Sejin stood outside of the police station silently, fear stricken through their bodies. It was the next day, and they were just about to barge into the police station for the live interrogation, which they decided they would film on VLive and then post it to Twitter. And if they denied then, well, they'd sue—which was going to happen anyway, but they didn't have to know that yet.

   Yoongi turned his head to the side and reached over to grab Jimin's hand, squeezing it lightly and reassuringly once he had it. Jimin looked over with glossy and frightened eyes, his bottom lip slightly trembling. Yoongi cooed at his cute boyfriend.

   "We're going to be okay, Minnie," Yoongi reassured with a small smile. "We're going to get our justice, baby boy. The world will come to know what actually happened. Okay?" Jimin nodded with a cute little sniffle and launched himself into Yoongi's arms, rubbing his face on Yoongi's body. Yoongi giggle at his boyfriend and kissed the top of his forehead.

   "Are you two ready?" Sejin suddenly asked, gaining the couple's attention.

   "Y-Yes," answered Jimin as he pulled away from Yoongi's embrace.

   "Alright, then, let's go."

   Sejin opened the door and held it out for the two idols, allowing them to step inside the police station. All chatter immediately ceased once they saw who walked through the door. Yoongi's and Jimin's faces were blank as their manager walked up to the front desk and demanded to see the police chief, who just at that moment decided to walk through the door.

   "What's the meaning of this?" the police chief questioned before his eyes fell on the three. The chief immediately straightened up and cleared his throat. "Can I help you three gentlemen?"

   "We want your best interrogators to do a live interrogation with Suga-ssi and Jimin-ssi." The chief looked relatively surprised before he bursted out into laughter.

   "What? Why would you even state that demand? You know we can't do that!"

   "If I can recall correctly," Yoongi suddenly spoke, causing everyone to turn towards him. "one of your officers released disclosed information without permission; in other words, defamation. Which I'm pretty sure is illegal." The police chief's cackling immediately ceased. Jimin shifted awkwardly on his feet and he discreetly scooted closer to his boyfriend.

   "W-What're you going to do?" stuttered the chief as his eyes darted around nervously.

   "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now, meet our demands," said Sejin. The chief scowled but nodded and ordered his two best interrogators to lead the three to a room.

***

   Sejin carefully set up the camera to where it could see everything and turned it on before nodding to the men and leaving the room. Yoongi's blank face remained put on and Jimin stared down at his hands as the two interrogators sat down in their seats.

   "Names?"

   "Min Yoongi."

   "P-Park Jimin."

   "Alright, well my name is Officer Lim—"

   "And I'm Detective Choi—"

   "And we'll get started now. You two are here because one of our officers released a disclosed CCTV footage?"

   "That's correct, sir," Yoongi confirmed. Jimin nodded timidly.

   "Okay, can one of you tell me where you were on the night of March 14th?" asked Officer Lim.

   "After we found out we won a Grammy, we went to an idol bar and celebrated."

   "What happened afterwards?" questioned Detective Choi.

   "We were walking back to our van and a man grabbed me," answered Yoongi.

   "Elaborate."

   "I was walking further back than everyone else and a man took that as an opportunity to drag me into an alleyway."

   "What happened in that alleyway?" Choi pressed while leaning forward in his chair.

   "The man attempted to rob me. When he realized that I wasn't about to give him anything—I didn't have money on me anyway—and he pulled a loaded gun on me."

   "And that's when Mr. Park stepped in?"

   "That's correct, sir," Jimin whispered, still looking down at his hands.

   "Mr. Park, please describe your side of the story," said Detective Choi.

   "I-I . . ." Jimin glanced over at Yoongi with teary eyes. Yoongi reached over and grabbed his hands rubbing soothing circles on the back of it. Jimin took a deep breath in and out with his eyes closed before opening them back up.

   "When we were walking back to the van, I noticed that Yoongi-hyung was no longer behind us. Instead of telling the others, I went off to search for him by myself. When I found them in the alley, I watched for what the man would do while I formulated a plan. The only way I could think of was . . . s-stabbing him." Jimin's voice broke at the end. "I didn't know he would die. My only concern was saving my Hyungie. He was going to kill him! I had to do something." Jimin's speaking was beginning to slowly pick up and get louder as he became more and more frantic. Yoongi picked him out of his chair and sat him on his lap, cradling him close to his chest. The two officers stared upon him with looks of pity.

   "I think that's all we need from you two today," Officer Lim declared as he rose from his feet, retrieving a laptop from a table that Yoongi and Jimin didn't even notice and walked back to his seat.

   "Y-You guys believe me, right?" Jimin squeaked while removing his head from Yoongi's chest. Yoongi cooed quietly.

   "Well, we have the full footage right here," Lim chuckled. "The officer that released the footage released an edited version—one where only you stabbing the robber was shown." Officer Lim turned the laptop over to where the screen was shown towards the camera, where the VLive was still going on.

   "People of the world," Detective Choi suddenly spoke, "this is what actually happened on the night of March 14th." And the detective pressed play.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3