Uno

First chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   It was finally the day for the famous Grammy awards. The seven boys were all highly pissed that their stupid ass company prevented them from going, but at least they had a possibility of winning.

   Jimin sighed happily as he skipped over to his closet, opening it wide so that he could search the entire space for the absolute perfect outfit for that night's broadcast. He was probably the member that was the most excited, as he could hardly care less about attending the awards, but he was still a little bit disappointed.

   The oldest maknae looked carefully through each and every outfit he had until he located the perfect one. With an adorable little grin, Jimin pulled out a slick white suit and set it on his bed, wanting to brush his teeth and take a shower first before getting dressed.

   Jimin enjoyed his shower, just like he always does. He moaned softly to himself as the water cascaded down his body; ran through the maze of his hair. The boy scrubbed his body carefully and continued to moan softly at the good feeling. Sometimes, Jimin wished he had a lover to help bathe him, to run their fingers through his hair affectionately. He often longed for someone he could call his own and love unconditionally. But Jimin was fine—he could wait for his destined partner for as long as he lived. Who knows? Maybe he'd already met them.

   "Yah, Jimin-ah! Get out of the shower! You're going to use up all the hot water!" a person Jimin recognized as Yoongi called out from the other side of the door. Jimin unconsciously blushed.

   "Y-Yeah. Sorry, Hyung!"

   With a sigh, Jimin finished rinsing himself off and climbed out of the tub while drying himself off with his towel. Once completely dry, Jimin wrapped the towel around his waist and quickly brushed his teeth and styled his hair. After that, he opened the door and made the short walk back to his shared room with Hoseok.

   Back in his room, Jimin got dressed into his seat and didn't bother to do his hair and makeup, as the stylists would do so once they arrived at the BigHit building.

   "Looking good, Jiminie," a voice said from behind Jimin. Said man turned around and was met with Hoseok.

   "Oh, thanks, Hyung," Jimin chuckled while gathering his stuff together to go downstairs.

   "As always, Minnie. Now, let's go. Like usual, you're the last one to be ready." Jimin blushed in embarrassment and awkwardly cleared his throat before following his hyung out the door.

   "Ah, there you are, Jimin! Come on, guys, we're running late," Namjoon said once Jimin was spotted. All the members followed after their leader and went outside to the van.

   Soon enough, Jimin was in the van. He looked up and noticed that Yoongi wasn't in the car yet, and there was still an open seat beside him.

   "Hyung—!"

   "Yoongi-hyung, come sit beside me!" Jungkook exclaimed from behind Jimin. Yoongi boredly nodded his head and sat down next to him. Jimin watched with a slightly parted mouth and pouted, disappointed tears forming in his eyes before he harshly wiped them away. He didn't even know why he was feeling this way. All Yoongi did was sit behind him!

   From beside him, Taehyung watched and rubbed Jimin's thigh. Taehyung know that Jimin most likely had a crush on their second oldest hyung but didn't know yet. So Jimin was basically feeling an extreme amount of envy.

   "You okay, Minnie?" Taehyung whispered to his best friend. Jimin looked up at him and hurriedly wiped away a stray tear that he felt escape his eye.

   "I-I-I—" Jimin shut his mouth and looked down at his hands. "Tae, why am I feeling like this? I just want to be next to Yoongi-hyung all the time, and I don't like it when other people get close to him."

   Taehyung sighed. "I think you like him, Minnie." Jimin's eyes widened.

   "W-What? But I'm not gay!"

   "Yeah, you're bisexual. I've seen the way you look at both men and women. Like that interviewer who kept slapping his thighs. You totally found him attractive."

   "N-No—"

   "Don't even try to deny it, Min. You most definitely like or even love Yoongi-hyung."

   "Tae—"

   "What're you two talking about up there?" Seokjin asked from behind them with Yoongi and Jungkook.

   "Uh—Uh—nothing, Hyung. Just random stuff," Taehyung lied while slightly turning towards him.

   "Hmm, alright."

   Soon enough, the van stopped. Jimin felt his heart rate pick up, the nerves and anxiety for that night's awards show getting to him.

   "You ready, Minnie?" Taehyung questioned.

   "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

What do y'all think? Let me know!!!^-^

Sorry for updating late, but I was way too tired last night.

Bye friends~~<3