Siete

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Jimin's newfound depressive state lasted for just about Yoongi's entire two week break. Normally when stressed or sad he would dance 'till he dropped, but now he was feeling completely unmotivated, even to eat. No matter what Yoongi did, Jimin wouldn't do anything. In order to get him to eat, he had to literally force feed him. It broke all of their hearts.

   But finally, on the last day of Jimin's and Yoongi's break period, Yoongi woke up to Jimin weeping. A humongous weight that Yoongi didn't even know he was carrying fell off his shoulders as he pulled Jimin into his embrace.

   "Minnie?" Yoongi questioned.

   "H-Hyung," Jimin wailed.

   "Baby, what's wrong?"

   "I—de—serve—to—go—to—jail!" he cried out, burying his tear-stained face into Yoongi's neck.

   "Why do you deserve to go to jail, love?"

   "I killed someone, Yoongi! I stole someone's life away from them! What if he had a family? Jail is the only place suitable f-for me!" Jimin cried.

   "It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do."

   "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!"

   "Baby, it was the only way," Yoongi said exasperatedly. "Yes, you could've tried to knock him out, but he probably would've pulled the trigger int the process. It's honestly a miracle that he didn't when you stabbed him."

   "But—But—"

   "No, Jimin. This conversation is over." Jimin pouted cutely and sniffled. Yoongi cooed and pecked his forehead.

   "H-Hyungie, I'm hungry," Jimin whimpered. Yoongi laughed in relief and kissed him all over his face, causing him to giggle.

   "What do you want to eat, Minnie? I'll cook for you," said Yoongi as he began to climb out of the bed.

   "Wan' waffles," Jimin sniffled. Yoongi cooed again and ruffled his hair lovingly.

   "Alright, I'll make it. But I want you to go take a shower while I do. You haven't showered in days." Jimin gave a short nod.

   "Okay!"

***

   "Woah, Hyung! Did you make us food?" Jungkook asked as he walked down the stairs. Yoongi glanced up.

   "No, I made Jimin food."

   "Hyung, you know he'd not going to eat it—"

   "H-Hyungie! I did as you asked! Are my waffles ready?" Jungkook's eyes snapped up in surprise as Jimin bounded down the stairs. Yoongi gave him a micro smile.

   "It's here, baby. Eat up."

   "B-Baby?—"

   "Thank you, Yoongi-hyung! It looks yummy!" Jimin licked his lips. Yoongi smiled again and nodded.

   "How the hell did you get him to come out?" Jungkook questioned while eyeing Jimin's waffles.

   "He came out of his . . . stupor . . . this morning," Yoongi replied while continuing to stare at Jimin. Jungkook observed the way he was staring at the oldest maknae with furrowed brows.

   "Why are you staring at Jimin-hyung like that . . ?" he asked.

   "Because I'm in love with him."