Dieciocho

Last chapter!!!:( Enjoy~~<3

***

   Jimin climbed out of the Bangtan van, immediately latching onto Yoongi's hand. Yoongi gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand before leading the way into the venue, the other five members already walking ahead of them.

   It had already been a couple of months since their interrogation at the police station and the boys were currently in Europe on their world tour. The reaction to the live interrogation was mostly positive. The threats and mean comments that Jimin had been getting all disappeared behind the positive ones and the apologies, and now the seven men seven men were all doing better than ever.

   "Are you ready, Hyungie?" Jimin asked excitedly as they entered the dressing room. "It feels like we haven't been to Europe in ages!"

   "I am," Yoongi replied. "Especially for tonight," he thought. A dark smirk appeared on his face. Jimin gave him a weird look and released his hand, walking over to the couch to mess around with the other maknaes.

   After the interrogation, they had found out which police officer released the footage. Immediately after they found out, BigHit (I WILL NOT CALL IT HYBE) sued him for all that he had, and he was fired from the police station. Since he had broke his oath, he could no longer be a police officer anywhere, which provided relief for Yoongi and Jimin.

   Soon enough, it was time for the concert to begin. The seven men danced and sang their hearts out for their fans, having the time of their lives. They had fun interactions with their fans and even spoke with some of them. It was fun to mess with them.

   Too soon, the concert was over, and the men were getting ready to leave. Unknown to Jimin, Yoongi gave a specific look to Namjoon, who winked at him.

   "Minnie, come with me," Yoongi said once they were all dressed.

   "Hm? Where are we going?" Jimin questioned. Yoongi didn't say anything but just opted to dragging Jimin outside to an Uber.

   "Hyungie?"

   "Shh, baby," Yoongi hushed while placing a face mask on Jimin's face. "Let hyung take you on a date, hmm?" Jimin flushed red and he shyly nodded, climbing into the car after his boyfriend.

   The car ride with the stranger was mostly silent, the only talking being from Jimin occasionally asking where they were going. They arrived after around thirty minutes later and thanked the driver before hopping out of the car. The car had pulled up in front of a dark forest being lit up by fireflies. Jimin immediately latched onto Yoongi's hand.

   "What's this, Hyung?" asked Jimin as he allowed Yoongi to guide him.

   "We're almost there, baby boy," Yoongi replied while holding a tree branch above their heads to prevent them from running in to it. Jimin felt lots of excitement buzzing around his body and he squeezed his boyfriend's hand tighter.

   "Hyungie, I'm excited," Jimin squealed as a bright smile spread across his face. Yoongi chuckled and turned to him, reaching over and kissing Jimin's cheek lovingly. Jimin smiled even wider and also kissed him on the cheek.

   Soon enough, the couple reached a lit up area behind the trees. Jimin glanced at Yoongi, who was starting to look quite nervous.

   "Hyung, where are we?" Yoongi turned towards his boyfriend and took both hands in his.

   "I set up a picnic out here for us tonight, Minnie," Yoongi said softly.

   "When'd you find time to do that?" Jimin asked curiously with a bright smile on his face.

   "I set the blankets and pillows and stuff yesterday while you were hanging out with Hobi and I hired someone to come and cook food for us," Yoongi said with a slight blush on his face. "They came and set the food up while we were performing."

   "Ooh I'm so excited! Let's go! Let's go!" Jimin shrieked while dragging Yoongi through the trees, the full picnic at last coming into view. Jimin shrieked again in excitement and released Yoongi's hand, running over to the blankets and pillows and collapsing on them. "Come, Hyungie! I'm hungry!" Yoongi chuckled and joined his boyfriend on the blankets.

   The couple indulged on their dinner heartily, talking and enjoying each other's presences. Once they were done, Jimin found himself laying on top of Yoongi as they cuddled and watched the constellations.

   "Thank you for bringing me out here, Yoongi," Jimin whispered gratefully. "I had so much fun tonight." Yoongi didn't say anything and looked away nervously. "Hyung?"

   "Baby, I—uh, I want to say something." Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly. "Jimin, I . . . Will you marry me?"

   Jimin froze.

   "Jimin, I-I know that we have not been dating for long, but we've known each other for over a decade." Yoongi paused for a moment. "I've loved you for over a decade." Jimin's lips parted slightly in surprise. "You—You complete me, Jimin. You know just what to say to me to cheer me up, and you're so fucking caring. You also give the best kisses and cuddles, so that's a plus." Jimin giggled. "You're my superhero, Jimin, and I want to be with you forever. And so, I ask again, Park Jimin, will you marry me?"

   With teary eyes, Jimin nodded rapidly, a little laugh escaping his lips. "Yeah. Yeah I will." Yoongi smiled the biggest smile he'd ever allowed to appear on his face and reached underneath one of the pillows, pulling out a ring box. He opened it up, revealing a beautiful band with three small diamonds encrusted on it. Yoongi then gently grabbed Jimin's left hand and slid the engagement ring on his ring finger. A small sob escaped Jimin's mouth and he climbed onto Yoongi's lap, smashing their lips together harshly.

   Before they knew it, they were both stripped naked, the cool night air enveloping their bodies like a blanket. Their body heats kept each other warm. Jimin stared up at Yoongi with love and lust in his eyes when Yoongi gently laid him on the pillows, silently asking for consent with his eyes. "Make love with me, Yoongi," he whispered. And that they did, all night long.

THE END

***

Ahhh that was the end(┬┬﹏┬┬) I'm so sad about it, but there's an epilogue coming right up, so keep scrolling! I'll also post the Vmin cover on there, so be ready for it.

Bye friends~~<3