Dieciséis

New slightly shorter chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Also, we only have like three or more so chapters along with the epilogue in this book lol I thought it'd be longer but it's not.

***

   The seven men hopped out of their van and attempted to make their way into the BigHit building. BangPD-nim had called them in for a meeting, which they really didn't want to go to. They honestly just wanted to stay at home and sleep.

   Unfortunately for them, the boys were immediately spotted by the media and swarmed. Yoongi latched onto Jimin's hand and pulled him close, pulling his hand over his head so that the reporters couldn't get any picture of him.

   "Jimin-ssi! What was that video about?"

   "Mr. Park! Did you actually kill that man?"

   "A few words, Mr. Park! What do you have to say for yourself?"

   The door closed shut behind them as they finally escaped the annoying reporters. Without wasting a single second, the men got on the elevator and made their way to BangPD's office.

   When they arrived, Namjoon opened the door for them and they all filed in, bowing lowly in greeting before taking to their seats. Their CEO stared at them for a couple moments before sighing.

   "So the police station released the footage, huh?" They nodded in agreement. "Goodness! How're we going to fix this?"

   "Well, first of all, I'm suing," stated Yoongi.

   "No, the company will sue, Yoongi."

   "Even better."

   "The only real solution is telling the truth," said Seokjin.

   "Like they'll actually believe us," Jungkook scoffed.

   "It doesn't hurt to try, Jungkook," said Taehyung as he turned to Jimin.

   "But I'm scared!" cried Jimin. "I just want to go home and never go outside again. How can this happen? The damage has already been done. I'm sorry for tainting your careers!"

   "Nonsense, Chim Chim," said Hoseok. "Don't lose hope. As long as we come out with the truth, then all will be well."

   "Let's just go home and do it on a Vlive, then."

   "No, Hyung, that isn't professional enough. I say we go to the police station and have them interrogate them," proposed Namjoon.

   "Have you gone mad?!" Yoongi shouted. "I'd never let my Minnie go through that!"

   "Well, do you have a better idea? If you both don't do this, then the situation will get even worse!"

   Yoongi remained silent.

   "That's what I thought."

   "Alright then, since it's all settled out, we'll get into contact with the police station. After that, we'll sue them," PD-nim declared.

   "Sounds good to me. Now, let's go home. I'm tired."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3