Trece

New chapter after the hiatus!!! Enjoy~~<3

Warning: Mentions of suicide and depression.

***

   Yoongi and Jimin climbed into the car with a sigh, greeting the driver politely once settled. Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi relished in the feeling with a smile and snuggled up into the crook of his (hopefully) now boyfriend's neck.

   It had been a couple of days and Yoongi and Jimin were finally having their first therapy appointment. Yoongi had agreed to go as well because Jimin said he wouldn't go unless he did, too, so Yoongi really had no choice.

   Jimin was extremely anxious. He really had no desire to speak to a random person that he didn't know, but he knew it was necessary. He didn't want to get worse and worse, and he knew that he probably needed antidepressants.

   "We're here, Jiminie," said Yoongi, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. He gave a hesitant nod and hopped out of the van after Yoongi, making sure that his mask was in place.

   The walk to the building was a short one, and soon enough, Jimin and Yoongi were parting ways with a sweet kiss when no was looking. They followed behind the assistants after an "I love you" and went on their way.

   Jimin played with his fingers the entire way down the hallway. The assistant he was following wasn't helping with his nerves at all. What all would the therapist make his say? He wasn't exactly ready to talk about the events from that following night.

   "Hello, there!" an older woman greeted while Jimin walked through the door. Jimin gave a hesitant smile and bowed in greetings before sitting on the couch before him. "How have you been today?"

   "I-I've been fine! But I'm really nervous," Jimin answered truthfully while looking down and playing with his fingers.

   "Aw, well that's normal," said the lady. "Well, my name is Cha Joowon, and you are Park Jimin, correct?" Jimin nodded without looking up. "What a pretty name."

   "T-Thank you," Jimin stuttered with a blush on his cheeks. He was a sucker for praise no matter who the person was.

   "You're very welcome. Anyway, when did you start feeling depressed?" Doctor Cha asked while pulling out a notebook in a binder. Right to the point, Jimin thought.

   "S-Something happened to me a-and my crush on the night of the Grammys (Scammys)," Jimin answered with a sniffle.

   "If I may ask, what happened?" the doctor questioned while looking up from her notes. Jimin remained silent. "Did it have something to do with your crush? Did they . . . hurt you?" Jimin's head snapped up.

   "N-No! Yoonie would never hurt me! Never, never, never! Yoonie loves me! H-He said that he'll always love me forever and he'll never hurt me. I saved him from being hurt! Yoonie said I did a good job."

   "Okay, well that's quite good. I'm going to assume that this 'Yoonie' person is Min Yoongi, your bandmate, right?" Jimin nodded with a sniffle. "Can you elaborate more on how you save Mr. Min?"

   "No," said Jimin.

   "Can you explain to me why not?" Dr. Cha prodded.

   "Because I don't want to relive it again," Jimin said quietly while once again staring at his fingers.

   "Reliving it will help you get better, Mr. Park," the doctor sighed. "But we can get back to that a different day. Can you explain how you feel during one of your depressive episodes?"

   "Nothing," Jimin confessed. "I feel literally nothing. I don't feel emotions, I don't feel hungry or thirsty—none of that."

   "And what is the average length of an episode?"

   "A couple weeks or less."

   "Ah," mumbled Dr. Cha. "And when was the last day of the latest episode?"

   "A couple days ago," Jimin said ashamedly.

   "Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of," Dr. Cha reassured. "But to wrap up this appointment, I'm going to go ahead and prescribe you some antidepressants, alright?" Jimin gave a sad little nod. "You can pick them up at the pharmacy in around an hour."

   "Okay," said Jimin.

   "Good. Before you leave, I have one more question." The doctor looked a little hesitant about her last question.

   "Go ahead."

   "Have you ever had any . . . suicidal thoughts?" A dark look appeared on Jimin's face, causing the woman to flinch.

   "No," Jimin said monotonously and coldly while robotically rising from the couch. "Have a nice day, Dr. Cha." And Jimin walked right out the room with one last bow, preparing to reunite with his lover.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

I MADE THE DRILL TEAM WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bye friends~~<3