Once

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   The next day, Jimin was back to his depressed state. The "fan" from the day before booted him right back into it. After Yoongi had gone after him, he was successful in calming him down, but he was unable to remove the bad thoughts out of his mind.

   "Baby," Yoongi pleaded, "please eat. I don't want you getting sick." Jimin turned his head slightly towards the man he loved and stared blankly at him. He didn't even blink for a good two minutes.

   "Minnie?"

   No response.

   Yoongi blinked his eyes rapidly to keep his frustrated tears at bay. Why did this have to happen again? It hurt Yoongi's heart.

   "Baby boy, I—" Jimin continued to stare through hum. "—I think—" Yoongi shut his mouth. He shouldn't tell Jimin what he was going to say. If he knew, then he definitely wouldn't go.

   "Sweetheart, I need to go speak to PD-nim. I'll tell Taehyung to come take care of you, okay?"

   Jimin blinked slowly.

   Yoongi sighed. "Alright, I'll be back in a bit." The eldest rapper rose from his bed and made his way out of his room to the kitchen, where everyone else was eating. Their eyes snapped up when they heard his footsteps.

   "Is he still not eating?" asked Hoseok. Yoongi shook his head with a frown on his face as he sat down in a chair. Everyone sighed.

   "I'm going to talk to PD-nim about getting Jimin a therapist." Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

   "What? Why?" questioned Jungkook.

   "He's depressed, JK. He needs antidepressants and a person that he doesn't know that he can talk to freely," said Yoongi. "Unless you have a better option?" Jungkook frantically shook his head and leaned down a bit, attempting to hide.

   "I agree with Hyung that he needs help," agreed Namjoon. "But I also think that you should get one, too." Yoongi froze.

   "M-Me? Why?"

   "Hyung, you were almost killed, and you watched a man die. Jimin may seem to have more trauma then you do, but your own trauma is just as important as his. You need someone to take care of you as well." Yoongi looked down as a lonely tear streamed down his cheek and onto his wrist. Seokjin quickly took notice to this.

   "It's okay to let go, Yoongi-chi. You can cry, too."

   "No—" Yoongi sniffled, "—I have to be strong for Minnie. I can't cry."

   "You can, Yoongi-hyung," prodded Hoseok.

   "I CAN'T!"

   "Baby." With wide and surprised eyes, everyone turned towards the stairs in which Jimin was walking down. Yoongi started trembling at the thought that he had heard everything. Jimin walked over to a chair across from Yoongi and sat himself down. "Come here, baby boy," Jimin cooed. With a sniffle, Yoongi shot up from his place on the couch, ran over to Jimin, and plopped himself down onto his lap with his face buried deep in the crook of Jimin's neck.

   "Now, who told you that you couldn't cry?"

   "N-No one, but y-your problems are more important than mine." Yoongi suppressed a sob.

   "That's not true, baby," said Jimin. "You and I, we're in this together. Neither of our trauma is more important that the other's."

   "B-But—"

   "No, Yoongi. Now, I want you to let it all out. Get all those pent up emotions out of you. We won't judge you, I promise."

   And Yoongi broke down.

   Jimin cradled Yoongi close to his chest as heavy sobs wracked his small body. The others looked upon their second oldest hyung and oldest maknae sadly, as it was very rare for Yoongi to break down like this.

   "There you go, baby boy," Jimin whispered while petting Yoongi's hair lovingly. "I'm so proud of you for allowing your emotions to break through. You're so good for me." Yoongi looked up at Jimin with wide and teary eyes as tears continued to rapidly flow down his cheeks, making him look extremely beautiful. "So pretty."

   "R-Really?"

   "Of course, sweetheart. Now, how about you clean yourself up while I get us some food, okay?" Yoongi nodded with a sniffle and trudged towards the bathroom.

   All eyes travelled to Jimin.

   "What?"

   "How'd you do that? It took us forever to even get Hyung to shed a tear!" exclaimed Hoseok.

   "Everyone likes to be babied sometimes, Hyung," said Jimin as he rose from his chair and made his way into the kitchen.

   "Are you out of that . . . state now, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked hesitantly. Jimin slightly looked over his shoulder.

   "I'm only up for my lover, Taehyungie," Jimin answered while pulling out a pot for ramen. "If I knew that he was okay, I'd still be like that right now."

   Silently, Jimin made he and Yoongi ramen and grabbed a couple of water bottles before exiting the room as quickly as he had come, ignoring the other member's stares. He could care less what the others thought of him confessing his love for Yoongi. Or at least he didn't at the moment because he was still in a bad mindset.

   "Lover?" Seokjin mumbled dumbfoundedly. 

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3