Cinco

New chapter!!! Enjoy~<3

***

   Yoongi watched silently as Jimin slept peacefully, completely contrasting to how he was just an hour before. The poor boy had cried himself to sleep in Yoongi's bed after hours and hours of tears. Yoongi sighed as he rose off of his bed and walked over to his desk, where he pulled out his lyric book and a mechanical pencil, but no lyrics would pop into his mind. His head was too clouded with everything that had happened the day before. He put his head in his hands. Couldn't this had happened after they disbanded? Or never?

   A lonely tear trailed down Yoongi's cheek. A death had literally happened right before his very own eyes, and he was almost killed himself. Even if Yoongi seemed strong all the time, he was really fragile on the inside. Seeing a dead, bloody body right before his eyes was just about at the tip of the iceberg for him.

   Yoongi didn't even notice that he was crying until he heard a sob escape his mouth. After the first sob, they refused to cease and soon Yoongi was full out wailing.

   The loud cries woke Jimin. He groggily searched the room for the sound and looked surprised when his eyes fell on Yoongi.

   "H-Hyung?" Yoongi didn't stop or acknowledge that he had heard him. Jimin rose from the bed and plucked Yoongi from his chair and carried him to the bed, wrapping his arms around his waist and buried his face into his neck, his own cries starting back up again.

   The door slammed open as the other five members made their way into the room. They gazed upon them pitifully as the two cried.

   "Let it all out, guys," Seokjin whispered as he ran his hand through Yoongi's hair, Taehyung doing the same to Jimin's. Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon continued to stare silently.

   "It's been a long time since we've seen Yoongi-hyung cry like this," Hoseok whispered.

   "You know he likes to keep his emotions to himself," said Namjoon.

   "Why're we talking about him as if he's not right here?" questioned Taehyung.

   "Guys, hush! They're falling asleep," Jin said quietly. Yoongi sniffled and buried his face into Jimin's hair, inhaling the sweet scent deeply and cuddling insanely close to him. Jimin snuggled even closer to him and let out a high pitched whine. Yoongi lightly shushed him and kissed the top of his head. Jimin immediately relaxed. Taehyung cooed, being the only person that understood what was going on.

   "We should let them get some rest, guys. We all know they really need it," Taehyung said while rising from the bed, the others following his lead.

   "Yeah, you're right. We should go," ordered Namjoon.

   Once they were gone, Yoongi opened his eyes and gazed upon Jimin lovingly. Even though he was hurt himself—probably even more than Yoongi—he still wanted to comfort Yoongi.

   Yoongi lightly grabbed Jimin's chin and turned it towards himself.

   "You're so gorgeous, Jimin," Yoongi whispered to no one in particular before he softly kissed Jimin's sleeping form. They were softer than Yoongi could've imagined, and so damn plump, too. Yoongi moaned quietly to himself at Jimin's sweet tasting lips as he moved them slowly along, even if Jimin himself couldn't respond. He knew he probably shouldn't be doing that and could be seen as an invasion of privacy, he couldn't stop himself from tasting the thing that he's wanted to taste for the longest time. Even though he knew he should regret it, he knew he wouldn't, because this might be his only opportunity. And after about a minute, Yoongi pulled away and ran his thumb along Jimin's now claimed and swollen lips.

   "I'll protect you, Minnie," Yoongi vowed. "Justlike you protected me." And with one last peck to his perfect lips, Yoongiallowed sleep to take the wheel.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3