Ocho

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

**Warning: Mentions of suicide**

***

   Yoongi held Jimin up by his thighs as he walked through the front door. All talking ceased as Yoongi stalked into the living room where the rest of the guys were and sat onto one of the couches with Jimin once again in his lap. Jimin cuddled impossibly close to the older and whimpered cutely. Yoongi gently hushed him and began petting his hair.

   "Yoongi, what happened?" Seokjin asked.

   "He had a flashback, Hyung," Yoongi sighed. "Poor baby started screaming when he saw a dark alleyway."

   "Do you think he has PTSD?" Taehyung whispered after a few silent moments. Jimin let out another adorable little whine at all the noise before falling asleep, his soft breaths hitting Yoongi's neck. Yoongi had to force himself not to taste his pretty and plump lips. He settled for kissing the top of his forehead and each of his chubby cheeks.

   "I think so, Taehyung," said Namjoon. Everyone's (besides Jimin's) eyes snapped over to their leader.

   "Really?" Hoseok questioned.

   "Yeah. Depression and PTSD. But we all knew something like this was going to happen, right?"

   More silence surrounded the seven members as they pondered over Jimin's mental health. It seemed like he was getting worse and worse.

   "What's going on with you, baby boy?" Yoongi whispered quietly while continuing to pet his hair. Hoseok, who was beside him, gave him a bewildered look before quickly covering it up before someone else saw. Yoongi gave him a short look before turning back towards Jimin, not caring that Hoseok heard what he'd just said.

   "I'm going to take him to bed now, guys," Yoongi sighed while standing up with Jimin in his arms. Jimin made a cute sound in his sleep.

   "Alright, Yoongi. Goodnight," said Seokjin.

   "Night."

   Yoongi carried Jimin up the stairs and into his room before changing he and himself into pajamas and climbed into the bed after brushing his teeth. The movement from Yoongi getting into the bed woke Jimin up. Yoongi froze as Jimin let out a small yawn and slightly opened his eyes. "Hyungie?" he questioned in a deep voice.

   "I'm sorry for waking you up, baby," Yoongi whispered.

   "Hyungie, I'm scared," Jimin said shakily.

   "Scared? Of what?" Yoongi asked.

   "Myself, Yoongi-hyung. I'm scared of all the shit I'm capable of doing."

   Yoongi could feel his entire body go into shock. He blinked his eyes rapidly as he could feel tears gather in his eyes. "M-Minnie don't say that," Yoongi said shakily. "D-Don't be afraid of yourself, baby boy. Y-You're not a d-dangerous person, sweetheart."

   "I stabbed someone, Yoongi, and he died! The police should've taken me to prison."

   "Don't say shit like that, Jimin!" Yoongi cried, raising his voice slightly. "It was out of your control."

   "I could've found a different way, Yoongi," Jimin laughed humorlessly. A small sob escaped Yoongi's lips as he buried his face into Jimin's chest. Said man's eyes widened in surprise.

   "H-Hyung, why are you crying?"

   "I-It terrifies me that you think about yourself in this way, Chimmy! I don't want you to end up . . . doing something to yourself," Yoongi sniffled. Jimin's mouth parted partially.

   "Hyung, that thought hasn't even crossed my mind once! I promise!" Jimin exclaimed with pleading eyes.

   "Sweetheart, I don't know what goes on in your head," Yoongi said tiredly.

   "Nothing like that, Yoongi. Now, go to sleep. We have practice."

   "I told you earlier that we weren't going."

   "Yes, we are, Hyung. And if I wake up feeling bad, I'll tell you, okay?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Yoongi hesitated.

   "Okay."

   "Good. Now, goodnight!"

   "Goodnight, baby."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3