Nueve

New chapter after procrastinating for two days!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   The next day, Jimin woke up before Yoongi feeling not so hot. He felt even worse than the day before. He didn't even feel like getting out of bed and much rather preferred to stay in Yoongi's warm embrace. But he wanted to prove Yoongi wrong, so he knew he'd have to get up.

   "H-Hyungie, get up. We have to go to practice," Jimin said quietly while gently shaking Yoongi. "We have to go eat breakfast, so we have enough energy." Yoongi groaned and pulled Yoongi closer to his chest.

   "Go back to sleep, baby boy. I have no desire to get up from the bed," Yoongi said in a deep and sexy morning voice. Jimin felt shivers rack down his spine. Yoongi smirked.

   "B-But Hyung~! You said last night we could go!" Jimin whined.

   "No, you said that we could go," retaliated Yoongi. "I said that we'd stay here and cuddle. Don't you want to cuddle with your Hyungie?" Jimin faltered. Cuddling with Yoongi always made him feel so safe and loved. It was everything that Jimin has ever wanted. But he loved dancing so much.

   "Hyung, we can cuddle when we get home," Jimin said finally. Yoongi gave him a pointed look.

   "Hyung!"

   "Alright! Alright, whatever, Chim," Yoongi sighed, finally relenting. Jimin cheered.

   "Let's go then!"

   The two men rose from their bed and got dressed before padding down the stairs. Hoseok was preparing an American style breakfast while the rest of them watched.

   "Oh? I thought Yoongi-hyung said that you two weren't coming today," said Taehyung when Yoongi sat down at the kitchen table with Jimin in his lap.

   "Jimin really wants to go for some reason even though I'd rather stay in the bed and cuddle, but he managed to persuade me," Yoongi sighed.

   "Whipped," Jungkook whispered. Yoongi gave him a hard look. Jungkook flinched.

   Soon enough, Hoseok served the food and they all dug in. Since it tasted so good, they finished quickly and were soon in the van. Jimin obviously sat beside Yoongi and Taehyung sat beside Jimin.

   "Are you ready to dance again, Jiminie?" Hoseok asked from the passenger's seat.

   "Yeah!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

   "You and Yoongi-hyung aren't that far behind. You both will be able to catch on very quickly.:

   "Alright," Yoongi sighed.

   At that moment, the seven boys pulled up to their company building. They all filed out and entered the building, greeting the staff politely as they walked by.

   Jimin and Yoongi were unconsciously holding hands as they walked behind the other five men. Well, Yoongi noticed because he's the one that initiated it, but Jimin didn't.

   Subtly, Yoongi glanced over at Jimin and smiled lovingly. Jimin was beautiful. So damn beautiful. Yoongi wanted to taste his lips again, but he knew that he'd have to wait until he fell asleep later on that night.

   "Hyung, are you okay? You've been staring at me for quite a while." Yoongi snapped out of his stupor and blushed a deep red when he realized he had been caught.

   "Yeah, Minnie, I'm sorry. I was lost in thought," Yoongi apologized. Jimin smiled in reassurance.

   "It's okay, Yoonie! Now, let's hurry; we're lagging behind."