1: His name

Jackson's POV

The halls were filled with students of every kind. There were the nerds, rushing to get their lunch so that they could find a good place to study, the idiots who lazily walked around like they had no care in the world, the quiet ones seemingly sneaking through the shadows to their next destination, the cheerleaders who swarmed around all the pretty boys of the school, praying to catch their attention with their short skirts and tall shoes, and then there was me, the school's kingka. Jackson Wang at your service.

Well not exactly a kingka, but basically. I'm the name that everyone knows, the one girls dream to date, the one at the top of everyone's fuck list, guys and girls alike. The one all the insecure guys wish they had the balls enough to be.

And people call me cocky? Funny. What I'm sayin is true, your choice whether you want to believe me or not.

I walked down the halls to my usual destination of the day, the lunchroom. Was it my lunch break? Nope. I just wasn't quite feeling English class today, or most of this week actually. It worked out though, some buddies of mine had lunch this hour.

I strolled into the cafeteria, turning some heads as I walked in. It wasn't new, I turned heads wherever I went, whether I was supposed to be there or not. 

I walked over to the table where I spotted my crew, my squad, my gang, A.K.A. the idiots I've deemed my friends. Jinyoung,  Yugyeom, Namjoon, and as of this year, this new little guy, I think he went by Bambam. The poor kid got a crap schedule separated from all his friends, so we took him in. I mean we couldn't say no really, the kid looks like a damn puppy.  But he was pretty chill, and he'd been hanging with us awhile now.

"Hey Jackson," Namjoon greeted as I walked up. Yugyeom and Jinyoung were arguing about something probably mildly unimportant and Bam was paying more attention to his food than any of the people around him.

"Hey," I replied, plopping myself down.

"English?" Bambam said looking up to me. I shook my head.

"Naah wasn't feelin it today," I told him. He nodded his head a bit. Me skipping classes definitely wasn't new, nor was it rare. It's not that I was stupid, they just bored me.

"Ya know, you're gonna fail man," Jinyoung commented, distracted from his argument a moment. I rolled my eyes.

"Aish you nag too much you ahjussi," I replied to him in a sarcastic tone. Jinyoung was always nagging us about grades and such, he was the most motherly of us to say the very least. He just huffed and continued to try to win his argument with Yugyeom about who knows what.

Than they all continued eating. Just eating. How boring.

I looked around for something interesting to do and noticed a little table a short distance away. There were 4 guys sitting there that I didn't think I'd ever bothered before, nerds too. That'd have to change really fast.

I stood from the table where I sat and made my way across the cafeteria. The girls thought that I didn't notice all their glances and whispers to each other, well I most definitely did, not that I minded it.

I walked over to the table.

Mark's POV

It was a normal day, normal. That's how you'd describe my life I guess. Normal, average, boring. It hadn't always been, but for a long while now it has. At least here, at school, it was.  

I was just sitting, chatting happily with my three friends, Jaebum, Youngjae, and Seokjin, or just Jin as he told us to call him, when the lunchroom went a little quiet. I looked up and looked around to see what was going on and saw that guy making his way towards our table.