29 : processing & planning

( this picks up right where the last chapter left off! also, it switches from first to third person lmn if that bothers u guys )

mark's pov

i walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me with a click.

yoongi was stood just outside the door, like he said he'd be, with worry written across his face.

“you guys talked so quietly, and then it went silent. i was just about to come in there,” he told me as I grabbed him lightly by the arm, tugging him along with me as i speed-walked down the hall.

“maybe you should've, maybe not, i don't know,” i mumbled, in a daze, head spinning as i led yoongi out to the car, slipping into the passenger seat my head falling back against the head rest as i let out an exasperated sigh.

yoongi sat himself in the driver's seat, shutting his door, turning to look at me.

“what the hell happened in there?” yoongi asked, features concerned, eyebrow raised.

“well i yelled at him, you saw that part. i was upset. he was acting like this hadn't affected me at all, like hardly anything had happened. and then when you left.. well i asked him how sojin was,” i explained, and yoongi tilted his head.

“why the hell would you wanna hear about the girl he cheated on you with mark?” yoongi inquired, voice angry at just mentioning the cheating.

“i thought if i heard about how happy he was with her it'd help me to move on i guess. plus, she does have AIDS, you know, i was curious if she was alright, y'know, like if she'd died or something,” i explained, no malice in my voice and yoongi chuckled the slightest bit.

“i wish,” he joked and i smacked his arm, my eyebrows furrowing as i pouted.

“not funny. it wasn't her fault, y’know. he made the choice he did, not to push her away,” i told yoongi and he waved his hands in defeat.

“alright, sorry sorry. you know you're awful forgiving for someone who just got cheated on,” he noted and i shrugged my shoulders. it was in my nature, i guess.

“okay so where was i, oh yeah. id asked about sojin and he told me he had no idea how she was, because he hadn't seen her. he hasn't gone to see her since the morning i left! can you believe that!” i exclaimed, shaking his shoulders.

“well, im sorta a little biased, as i have absolutely zero respect for or trust in jackson, so i won't answer that,” yoongi replied and i squinted at him before continuing.

“well then, you see, well.. he told me he loved me and about how awful the past couple days had been without me.. he told me how much he missed me and he apologized.. it reminded me of how he was before all this drama. and well.. hekissedme,” i mumbled out the last part quickly, shutting my eyes, bracing myself for what i knew was to come.

yoongi's eyes widened and a look of total shock covered his face. “THAT MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD HIM NOT TO TOUCH YOU, HE'S ABOUT TO MEET MY FUCKING FOOT UP HIS-” he yelled, reaching for the door handle. i clicked the button on my door to lock them.

i reached over to yoongi, my hands resting on his shoulders. “calm down, calm down. you're not putting your foot anywhere near him. he didn't do anything wrong, i let him. alsoiforgotalltheshoes,” i explained, mumbling the last part and looking away from yoongi's eyes as i said it. his eyes bulged out of his head.

“so you mean to tell me, you forgot everything we came here for, and you kissed the guy you've been crying over and trying to get over for days?” he asked, blinking at me incredulously as i nodded guiltily.