16: Up and Up

After the two had come to the decision that Mark would be starting school online, things only got better.

Since Jackson would now have a person to take care of him most of the day, he could finally go home. He still wasn't able to move around much, but with Mark there, that wouldn't be a problem. Mark had much much more time to aid his boyfriend now.

So with Mark's help, Jackson slowly began to recover. Mark made sure to keep up his online schoolwork, which was honestly a breeze for him. He finished a ton of his lessons in a day or so, so that he wouldn't have to worry about them at all.

Mark did everything around the apartment. Of course, since he'd been living alone awhile, he was used to doing household chores. But now that Jackson was staying there with him, it felt like everything he was doing finally worth something, like it all had a purpose now.

And he liked it.

----------

A few days, weeks passed, and Jackson was nearly back up on his feet. He'd gotten most of the casts off, he could walk, not quite run or anything yet, but he could walk normally. It was all thanks to Mark. Mark had sat down with him every day, and little by little, helped Jackson to begin to bend his arms and legs again, to begin to slowly stand, to walk. It was all a slow, but worthwhile process.

The school semester was soon coming to a close, and Jackson had finally gotten to okay from the doctor to go back to school. This, of course, meant Mark could go back to school too. The thing was, he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

Jackson and Mark had become a lot lot closer during Jackson's recover. It was only obvious that that would happen really, they were together basically all day, everyday. And Mark had grown to love it.

He loved going out to get dinner for the two and coming back to eat with Jackson, watch a movie or two, and later fall asleep in his arms, to wake up right there the next morning. Than to be able to have breakfast together and spend the day doing whatever they'd like, not having to worry about school. He wished it could stay that way.

"Jackson babe," Mark called one night as he lie beside Jackson in bed.

"Yes?" The younger replied, rolling over to look to his smaller boyfriend.

"I don't want to go back to school Jackson, I want to stay here with you, forever," Mark cooed lightly as he looked up to his lover with puppy eyes.

Jackson chuckled lightly at the other's cute expression. "I know you don't want to baby but you have to. I've really loved just being here with you, but we have to go finish school, I think I've missed enough already," He reasoned lightly as he played with Mark's reddish hair.

"I know, I know.. But I don't really have to go back, I could just keep doing my online school, and you could go back to school. It wouldn't be so bad really," Mark suggested as he met Jackson's eyes. "Just think about it this way, you could go to school, I could be home, fixing dinner, cleaning up the house, doing extra online classes with my free time.. And you could come home to me and dinner ready and you could stay here and it'd just be so ni-" Mark was cut off with a soft peck to his lips, his cheeks reddening a little.

"I can tell you've thought about this a lot baby," Jackson said with a gentle smile as he looked to the nodding Mark. "I think that's a lovely idea baby, but I don't know, I might miss you to much at school," He said teasingly with a light chuckle.

Mark let out a soft giggle. "Hmm, I know you'll miss me but think about homing home every night to a ready dinner and me? With the rest of the night to do whateverrrr we'd like?" Mark drawled out his words for emphasis, looking to his lover with hopeful eyes. "Please?"

Jackson couldn't help but to give in to his lover's cuteness. "Okay Mark, okay. Let's do it," Jackson agreed. "I admit that that all sounds wonderful, my little housewife," Jackson teased lightly as he left a peck to Mark's nose.

Mark pouted his lips. "Yahh, I'm not a housewife!" He exclaimed with a childish whine as he crossed his arms.

"Fine fine," Jackson said, pulling Mark into his arms comfily. "Than you'll be my lovely househusband," He teased with a playful grin as Mark hid in his chest, to hide his reddening cheeks.

"Goodnight," Mark mumbled quietly into his boyfriend's chest.

"Goodnight, cutie, my adorable little househusband," Jackson whispered lightly before he drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

//authornim.
#ineedahousehusband
#anditneedstobemarktuan

I haven't updated in forever and I apologize, things are just incredibly hectic.
but, I love you all.
so thank you and goodnight.