11: Essay

Mark's POV  (not 3rd for once! wooh)

Things were going great.

Me and Jackson have been happier than ever, after his little stunt of course. But honestly, that little stunt of his really showed me something, that I was jealous. Yeah, I'd known that I was slightly jealous, but I'd never realized how big of a problem it could be if I'd let it get to me. It showed me that I have to trust Jackson, even if he's got girls flocking to him for miles.

But nevertheless, we were very happy together, in fact, I don't think I'd ever been happier. He was honestly so sweet, and I couldn't have asked for better. But today, Jackson wasn't being his sweet self, he was being annoying as crap.

I was sitting at his desk in his room, typing away on the computer, trying to finish up an essay that was due at midnight of that day. But Jackson was not having it, he wanted Mark's attention, and he was not giving up til her had it all.

"But babeeee," Jackson whined, lying on his bed with a big pout consuming his lips.

"No matter how many times you call me babe, I'm going to finish this essay," I said, my eyes not leaving the screen.

"But why? You know I'm much more interesting than that essay," Jackson replied with a big pout.

"I know that, Jack. But if I don't get this essay done my grade in English will also be very interesting," I argued, continuing to type.

"Oh come on, with the grades you keep up one late essay wouldn't hurt," Jackson replied.

"Jackson, I'm sorry to say, my grades aren't as good as yours," I said, continuing my work. And honestly, it was the truth. Ever sine Jackson had started actually attending his classes, he'd been passing them all with flying colors. School was a knack he'd never known he had, he was just naturally intelligent. So he was now maintaining an effortless, near 4.0 GPA. And to say the very least, I was proud of Jackson for finally coming together and being a proper student. Because when we first met, I didn't have the slightest doubt in his mind that Jackson wouldn't graduate, but that had sure changed.

"Hmm, what if I just write that essay for you, later?" Jackson asked, looking up with a hopeful expression. 

"Nope," I replied with a shake of my head. "The teacher will be able to tell," I continued, and I heard a loud huff from the bed behind me. I figured that he'd given up, well that was until I felt myself being lifted off the desk chair. 

"Jaaaaacksonnn... I have to finish my essay.." I whined, squirming hopelessly in his strong arms.

"And I have to kiss you. Loving you is just as much an obligation to me as school is to you," He Jackson said with a cheesy grin, and I felt my cheeks reddening. 

"Yah, shush Mr. Cheeseball," I whined, punching his chest lightly. But my whining was to no use, because I soon found myself on the bed, lying  on top of Jackson's strong chest, held hostage in his arms.  I wiggled a bit, but found myself giving up quite soon, knowing that there was no escape.

"Aish now just stop whining and let me kiss you," Jackson said with a smile before tilting my chin up to connect our lips. 

3rd POV

Mark nearly melted into Jackson's arms as their kiss began. It always seemed to him that their kisses were endless, endless and perfect. Their lips melted together, they danced along each other in such harmony, that nothing could break them apart. The passion shared between them was evident, to each other, and to anyone who ever saw them together. They completed each other like two pieces of a puzzle, of a beautiful, perfect puzzle.

Jackson's arms were wrapped loosely around the other's waist as their lips moved along each other. Soon though, he sat up, moving his hands to rest at Mark's perfect hips as Mark now straddled his lap.  They didn't let their lips break as they shifted though, keeping them connected until Mark was practically gasping for air against Jackson's lips. He pulled back a bit, panting softly as he let his forehead rest against his lover's.

"Still feel like doing homework?" Jackson asked, a grin covering his face. Mark let a little giggle escape his plump, red lips.

"That essay's going to be late," Mark replied with a cheeky little grin as he leaned forward to connect his lips with his lover's once again.

 //authornim.
Wooh, short update. But I like this update, it's the calm before the storm. Hehehe #notspoilers. So anyways, thank you for reading, commenting, voting. It really makes my day, honestly. If you have any suggestions or just general things to say, just comment. Anything you have to say will put a smile on my face, I guarantee that.