Chapter 18

3rd Person POV

After the dinner inside the Gremory Mansion, Y/n and Aine were on their way toward the Lucifuge estate to meet Aine's parents. Y/n was a little nervous but Aine told him it's going to be fine.

Aine: "You're going to be fine babe. It's just my parents."

Y/n: "Yeah, your and Grayfia's parents. I can't help but to feel a little nervous."

Aine: "Believe me, they will accept you."

Y/n: "Okay, I believe you."

Aine: "Good and now we are here."

The car stopped in front of a read and white mansion. The driver opened the door as Aine and Y/n got out. Y/n took a deep breath and let all out. Aine hugged his arm and they went inside as the two set of doors open.

Maid 1: "Lady Aine, welcome back. Lord and Lady Lucifuge are at the living room."

Aine: "Thank you, come on babe."

Y/n: "Okay."

As they were walking towards the living room, Y/n saw how the mansion looked like inside. He saw different furnitures and painting.

Albion: "This place is nice. Same as the Gremory's."

Y/n (Thoughts): "You got that right."

On the hallway, he saw a picture of Aine and Grayfia when they were still young with their parents. They finally arrived at the living room to see a man and woman with white hair wearing royal clothes.

Aine: "Mother! Father!"

She ran towards them and gave them a hug as they hugged back. Her parents look young even though they are in their 40's or even 50's. They separated the hug as she ran towards Y/n and dragged him to her parents.

Aine: "Mother, Father I would like you to meet Y/n Hyoudou. My beloved and caring boyfriend."

Y/n: "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Lord and Lady Lucifuge."

Lady Lucifuge: "Oh my, you found yourself a keeper."

Lord Lucifuge: "So this my future son in law. Nice to meet you young lad."

Aine (Blushing): "F-Father!"

Lady Lucifuge: *giggle* "Honey, that's a little too early."

Lord Lucifuge: "It will happen anyway. Thank you for taking care of my daughter Y/n."

Y/n: "The pleasure is all mine my Lord."

Lord Lucifuge: "Please, drop the formalities. Just call me father."

Lady Lucifuge: "In that case you can call me mother."

Aine (Blushing): "Really guys? You're embarrassing me."

Y/n: *chuckle* "Just let them be Aine, it's what parents do you know."

Aine: "Not you too."

They all started to laugh and talked even more. Aine told them Y/n was the wielder of the Vanishing Dragon and ALPHA making her parents surprised. They were touring around the mansion showing Y/n the different rooms until it was time Aine and Y/n have to go back to the Gremory's

Lady Lucifuge: "Glad you guys visited and introduced Y/n to us. We couldn't be more happier."

Lord Lucifuge: "Please look after our daughter in the human world Y/n."

Y/n: "You have my word."

Lady Lucifuge gave him a hug as Lord Lucifuge shook his hand. They bud their farewell to the two old devils and went back to Gremory mansion.