Chapter 42

Y/n POV

Naldo: "Rias Gremory has rolled a two and Sairaorg Bael rolled a one! The forums three! Since the value of the pawns are too high, only a Bishop or Knight maybe chosen to participate in the first round. Now the question is whom will each family choose to send out for this opening match?"

Rudiger: "You have five minutes to plan, please choose your champion within that time plane."

The two families then huddled close together planning on who to choose for the fight.

Aine: "Asia isn't a fighter so Kiba would be the choice then."

Y/n: "Yeah, looking at Sairaorg's Peerage they look strong."

Jalter: "They came from different devil families. Especially Kuisha Abbadon. She's the heir of the Abbadon family."

Y/n: "That blonde hair girl that's sitting formally?"

Jeanne: "Yeah, that's her."

When then saw a magic circle appear revealing Esdeath and Akame and surprisingly Ingvild.

Aine: "Ingvild?!"

Ingvild: "H-Hi Aine, long time no see."

Aine then hugged her friend as Ingvild hugged back. Aine then introduced her to the others. I stood up and gave Lucas to Eri who put her little brother on her lap. I then approached General Esdeath as her face lit up.

Y/n:. "You came to watch too General?"

Esdeath: "Yes, this game intrigued me so why not watch it."

Akame: "I'm also interested by it so I went with General."

Y/n: "That's good to hear."

Esdeath: "Oh Y/n here."

She grabbed something on her pocket and then gave it to me. I grabbed it and finally realized that it was a Queen piece. Everyone who saw this also were shocked except for the others who was watching the game. I was shocked as Esdeath just smiled at me.

Y/n: "I can't have this."

Esdeath: "It's fine, someone with your power can handle another queen in your ranks."

Y/n: "I don't know what to say, thank you so much."

She then suddenly hugged you, the hug a mother would give. You were surprised at first but you give her a hug back. She realized what she was doing as she broke the hug and composed herself.

Esdeath: "W-We better watch the game since fight is about to start."

Y/n: "Sure."

She went towards the extra seats with Akame as I went back to My seat in between Aine and Kuroka.

Aine: "What did she gave you?"

Y/n: "This will be a shocker but It's another queen piece."

Kuroka: "Really? Well all you need to do is give it your power and you'll be the first one to have two queen pieces."

Y/n: "We'll talk with that later, let's watch the game."

As expected, Rias chose Kiba as Sairaorg also chooses his Knight to have an equal standing against Rias. Let's just hope Kiba wins this.

Naldo: "It looks like the participants of each team are now entering the designated battle field. The Gremory family has chosen the Noble of God-like speed, the Knight of Princess Rias! Give it up for Kiba Yuuto!"

We watch as Kiba stands a few feet away from Sairaorg's Knight who was a literal knight in armor riding an armored horse.

Beluga: "It's nice to meet you. I am a Knight currently in service of Lord Sairaorg. Name's Beluga Furcas and this is my trusty steed and partner Altobrau. Sir Kiba, I'm looking forward to trading blows with you!"