Chapter 30

3rd Person POV

After what happened back in the forest, they report back to Azazel and Rossweisse. They also explained everything to Asuna as she was calm about it.

Asuna: "So that's why I feel something odd about you guys."

Kaneki: "You can sense us?"

Asuna: "Not really but my Sacred Gear can determine if you're human or not."

Y/n: "Now that's explains everything."

Asia: "But are you okay with us being devils?"

Asuna: "Of course, I heard so much about the famous house of Gremory. Even the new house, the house of Lucifuge."

Y/n: "I'm flattered."

Asuna: *giggles* "Your welcome."

Y/n: "Asuna, you said your teacher sent you here and said I know her. Who exactly is this teacher?"

Asuna: "The one and only Artoria Pendragon."

They were all shock hearing this. One of the descendants of King Arthur is Asuna's teacher in swordsmanship.

Issei: "That blonde chick that always hit on Y/n when we were in England a few years ago?"

Y/n: "Yeah, that one."

Xenovia: "Wow, didn't know you know a person with high power."

Y/n: "We met her when me and our family had a trip to England."

Issei: "She really like Y/n. There was a time she always hugs him and won't let go."

Asuna: "She will also visit here soon."

Azazel: "Okay now everyone, go and have a rest. Dinner will be in an hour."

Everyone: "Hai!"

Y/n went into his room shared with Kiba. He sat down on his bed and thought of the golden dragon gauntlets from before.

Y/n: "How about we try again."

Y/n focused on summoning it again as his arms were covered by a bright golden light as the gauntlets appeared.

Y/n: "Hmm... Dragold you there?"

Dragold: "I hear you partner."

Y/n: "Woah, you really are here. So is this your Sacred Gear?"

Dragold: "The Annihilation Gear. It annihilate's anything in it's path and also absorbs the attacks and turns it into power."

Y/n: "That's awesome."

Y/n's Divine Dividing then appeared behind his back as it started to glow.

Albion: "Lord Dragold, fancy meeting you again for so long."

Dragold: "Ah Albion, it's been so long my friend. How are you?"

Albion: "It's been a blast my Lord. Having Y/n as a host is the most fun in my entire life."

Dragold: "I can already tell your host is very powerful."

Y/n: "Why thank you."

After a few minutes of talking, It was now time to eat dinner as Kiba arrived and Y/n went with him to where the others are. Upon arriving there, they saw Saji and the others as well as Serafall. What's more shocking was Ms. Orimura was also there.

Azazel: "Don't worry kid, she knows."

Chifuyu: *smirks* "Glad to be in the presence of the White, Blue And Red Dragon Emperor."