Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Yow name's Y/n. Y/n Hyoudou and yes Issei is my brother, blood brother. Great right? If you're wondering if I'm like him, well good news. I'm not a pervert, I'm the one who beats the crap out of them. Anyway, me and my brother are on our way to Kuoh academy. It supposed to be an all girl school but became coed. On our way, we met Issei's perverted friends and the trio is now complete.

Matsuda: "Yow Issei, Y/n."

Issei: "Hey guys what's up?"

Motohama: "Just wondering if you want to join us peep in the Kendo club again."

Issei: "Sure. What about you bro?"

Y/n: "Count me out and if I ever caught you guys. I'm telling Sona or maybe even worse."

I glared at them and they just stiffen and went on ahead to school. I'm close with Sona Shitori, the school body president. I met her when me and Issei enrolled in the academy and to be honest. I had big big BIG crush on her. She's beautiful and she's my type.
I walked with the perverted trio and finally arrived school.

Girl 1: "Look it's the Knight of Kuoh."

Girl 2: "Good morning Y/n-kun."

Girl 3: "Notice me Y/n."

I just signed and waved at the girls. I heard them squeal and has stars in their eyes. While I just heard the guys curse at me.

Boy 1: "Curse this pretty boy."

Boy 2: "Go to hell."

I just glared at them and cracked my knuckles before they paled and ran inside the school.

Y/n: *sigh* "Every god-damn day."

I went inside and bumped into Sona.

Y/n: "H-Hey S-Sona."

Sona: "Hey Y/n. How are you today?"

Y/n: "Well, feels the same I guess. Have this girls fan girling over me while the guys just curses under their breaths. All in all, I feel great."

Sona: "Well that's great. I better get going now. Being the president means more work for me."

Y/n: "Ok, well see you around Sona."

Sona: "See you Y/n."

She waved goodbye and I waved too. That girl is really something.

Issei: "Hey dude are you ok?"

Y/n: "Huh, uh yeah. I'm perfectly fine."

I saw him looked at Sona then looked at me.

Issei: "Oh I see, you like the president of the Student Council do you?"

Y/n: "W-What are you t-talking about?"

Issei: "I knew it. My brothers in love with Sona-senpai."

Y/n: "Let's just go."

Me and Issei went to our classroom while he was still teasing me about Sona. We went to our seats and wait for the teacher to arrive. I was looking outside the window while Issei and his friends are talking about perverted stuff again. I just ignored it and continued staring outside the window.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and I was under the shade of a tree eating lunch when I saw my brother and his friends getting chase by the girls in the kendo club.

Y/n (Thoughts): "They never learn huh?"

You thought to yourself and continued eating your lunch. Minutes later Issei went towards all beat up then sat next to you under the tree.