Chapter 31

After the whole Hero Faction fiasco, we went back to the hotel as I was helping Rossweisse because she was drunk. She was a light weight but drank alcohol nonetheless.

Y/n: "You okay now Rossweisse?"

Rossweisse: "Yeah I guess."

Y/n: "I know you're a light weight but why drink though?"

Rossweisse: *groan* "Azazel was tempting me. Glad Chifuyu was there to stop me before I get wasted even more."

Y/n: "I might have to thank her later."

Rossweisse: "Aren't you going to the meeting?"

Y/n: "My peerage can tell me all the details."

Rossweisse: "So....... the baby's coming huh?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time."

Rossweisse: "Well we're all here for you guys. We'll also take care of the baby. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Y/n: "Boy, my first son."

Rossweisse: "Congrats."

I then turned to Rossweisse and cupped her cheeks earning a blush from her.

Rossweisse (Blushing): "Y-Y/n what are you doing?"

Y/n: "You're really beautiful you know that."

Rossweisse: "T-Thanks."

I then kissed her on the forehead and she turned bright red as I just laughed at he reaction. I then released my hands on her face and stood up. I then turned towards the blushing Rossweisse.

Y/n: "I already knew that you girls liked me but I'm giving you guys time to confess after all this is over."

I then walked out to meet with everyone as they told me the plan. We went back to our rooms and I was surprised to see Kaneki here.

Y/n: "Kaneki? What are you doing here?"

Kaneki: "Issei and the girls are doing some things I don't want to see."

Y/n: *sigh* "This is getting old. So the Hero Faction is after Great Red just to show the supernatural that humans are also top of the food chain."

Kaneki: "Yeah."

Kiba: "So you guys ready for tomorrow."

Y/n: "Serafall told me about the plan so let's save Lady Yasaka."

Kiba/Kaneki: "Right!"

We head to bed and sleep for tomorrow.

..............

It was now morning as we are now at the station when something jumped on my back. I looked behind to see Kunou.

Kunou: "Surprise!"

Y/n: "Kunou? What are you doing here?"

Kunou: "I'm helping you!"

Y/n: "Are you sure? It will get dangerous you know. And where's Ahri?"

Ahri: "Kunou! You shouldn't leave me like that?"

Kunou: "Sorry Auntie. I want to help Y/n. I want to be the one to save mother! Please! I won't leave and you can't make me."

Y/n: *smiles* "Alright then, don't worry I'll protect you guys."

Kunou giggles as she rubbed her cheeks with mine. Ahri smiled upon seeing this as did everyone. Then a fog appeared as we can't see everyone.