Chapter 25

Y/n POV

It was now a wonderful morning in the Hyoudou mansion as my parents are now back from the tour they had around the world courtesy of Rias' parents. Today is a special day because it was Rias' birthday. Mom and Dad doesn't know that Aine is pregnant yet and two other girls were eager to have a way with me but I told them we'll do it once Aine gives birth to our first child. Now I'm walking downstairs looking for the birthday girl since we have a plan to surprise her today.

Y/n: "Now where is the birthday girl."

I was walking around until I saw Rossweisse vacuuming the living room.

Y/n: "Good morning Rossweisse."

Rossweisse: "Good morning Y/n. Going somewhere?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm looking for Rias. Have you seen her?"

Rossweisse: "She's in the kitchen with Jalter and Jeanne cooking breakfast."

Y/n: "Thanks Rossweisse."

Rossweisse: "No problem."

Azazel: "Hey kid, how are you doing?"

Y/n: "Oh Azazel, good to see that you finally moved in here."

Azazel: "I just found out how much fun you guys have here. And you have a bar."

Y/n: "Enjoy your stay here Sensei."

Azazel: "Thanks kid."

I then went towards the kitchen to see the three preparing the table for breakfast. Rias has her back facing me so I signaled the two to keep quite as I sneaked behind her and covered her eyes. I then copied Issei's voice to trick her.

Y/n: "Guess who?"

Rias: "Issei, stop that. I know it's you."

Y/n: "Really?"

Rias: "Yes really."

Y/n: "Well you're wrong about that."

She turned around only to see that it was me.

Rias: "Y/n? How did you do that?"

Y/n: "It's a trick I learned if you live with Issei for so long."

Rias: "So what's the plan? You're dressed nice today."

Y/n: "We're going out, just to of us. Now come on."

Rias: "Did you tell Aine about this?"

Y/n: "Since last night. Now let's go, we'll have breakfast on the way to the mall."

Rias: "Okay, let me change first."

She went to her and Issei's room and change her clothes. She went down to see me waiting outside the door.

Y/n: "You ready?"

Rias: "Yeah, let's go."

Y/n: "Alright, this way my lady."

Rias: *giggle* "Lead the way Y/n."

We started to walk our way towards town to get to the mall. We stopped on snack bar to buy some food to eat since we didn't have breakfast. She clearly doesn't know that there's going to be a surprise for her back home.

Y/n: "So anything you want to do when we arrive at the mall."

Rias: "I just want to buy some new clothes and maybe have lunch."

Y/n: "Wanna go to the arcade later after lunch?"

Rias: "Sure, I always wanted to go there. Asia told me he had a great time with you and Issei back then."