Chapter 9

Y/n POV

It is now a few days after the fight with Riser and we won. Rias moved in with us and sleep with Issei every night making Asia jealous. We are currently walking inside our school making everyone glare at Issei for walking close with Rias. We separated and went to our homeroom. We sat on our seat as Issei's friends walked up to him and asked him some questions.

Y/n: "They never stop."

Teacher: "Ok everyone, we have a new student with us today. Miss, you can come in now?"

A girl with white hair and scarlet eyes went inside and stood in front of everyone. She was wearing the Kuoh school uniform. As I looked at her, I was shock to see who it was. I looked over to Issei and Asia and they had the same reaction mine.

Aine: "Hello everyone, my name's Aine Lucifuge. It's nice to meet you all." *smile*

The girls squeal because of her cuteness while the boys cheered to have a new beautiful transfer student.

Teacher: "Any questions?"

Boy 1: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Aine: *giggles* "Yes, I do have a boyfriend."

Her comment made the boys groan in annoyance while I just chuckled on their reaction.

Girl 1: "Who's your boyfriend?"

She looked over the classroom until she spotted me. She smiled at me as I did the same.

Aine: "Him *points at me* he's my boyfriend."

They all looked at the direction she pointed at and saw me sitting there with a smile.

Everyone: "......."

Everyone (Except Issei and Asia): "EEEEEHHHH!"

Girl 2: "Oh no, Y/n is already taken."

Girl 1: "I have no chance of making him mine now."

Boy 3: "That bastard."

Boy 1: "How he gets all the ladies."

Teacher: "Ok everyone quite down. Miss Lucifuge, since you know Y/n you can sit in the free seat next to him."

Aine: "Thank you teacher."

She went to the seat beside me and gave me a cheerful smile. I smiled back and continued listening to our teacher.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and we were at the club room eating lunch with Aine. Still can't believe she's in our class but I'm happy she is here.

Asia: "I wasn't expecting you to be here Aine-chan."

Issei: "Me too. Who would've thought that you're in our class."

Aine: "Thanks to Rias I was able to go here and to be in your class."

Y/n: "Glad that you're here and welcome to the Occult Research Club."

Aine: "Thank you guys and I'm happy to be here with you Y/n."

Y/n: "Really? Can you prove it."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Aine: "If you want one you can just ask."

Y/n: "Ok."

Rias: "So how was your first day Aine?"

Aine: "It was ok. Girls keep questioning me about my relationship with Y/n while the boys can't even get near me because they're too scared of him."