Chapter 2

Y/n POV

We were at the ORC club room and Issei is still unconscious. They all looked at me with surprised faces. I don't know why this makes me tense up.

Y/n: "Why are all looking at me like that?"

Rias: "Why were you there when the incident happened?"

Y/n: "Well I was following my brother and his date because I sensed something that bad will happen and I was right."

Rias: "Now that you finally found out about this. It's time you know the truth."

She started explaining about the three factions and the great war. I just listened to her even though I already knew because Albion told me everything. But I was new about the devil pieces she just explained. She said that the servants of the household are like chess pieces."

Y/n: "So that means that you guys are devils and my perverted brother is also one now."

Akeno: "Ara Ara. I didn't know you would be a smart one."

Y/n: "I just listened to her and I also knew that you guys are devils."

They were all shock and got confused.

Rias: "You already knew? When and who told you?"

Y/n: "A friend told me and he said that an old friend of his is inside my brothers sacred gear."

They were surprised that I know about sacred gears. I thank Albion for the information. Issei finally woke and got confused of why he is in the ORC club room.

Issei: "Uh, where are we?"

Rias: "You're in the Occult Research Club room. My name is Rias Gremory heir of the house Gremory. This Akeno, Koneko and Kiba."

Issei: "Well I'm Issei Hyoudou and this my brother Y/n. And please can you guys tell me WHAT IS GOING HERE!?"

Y/n: "Dude calm down. Let me explain."

I have explained everything to him but he didn't understand the most part of it. He only understand the part that he is now a devil and he is under Rias' household.

Issei: "I'm a devil now and serving under Rias?"

Y/n: "Yup."

Issei: "What about you?"

Y/n: "I'm still human."

Issei: "I heard you say chess pieces or evil pieces. What am I then?"

Rias: "You are my pawn. I'm the King, Akeno's the Queen, Koneko is my Rook and Kiba is my Knight."

Issei: "Aw man. Why do have to be the pawn piece."

Y/n: "Dude pawn pieces are the best. You can promote to any piece except for the King."

Everyone got shocked of the knowledge I have about chess.

Akeno: "You play chess Y/n-kun?"

Y/n: "Well yeah. Played it with Sona when I had the time."

They eyes widen that I play chess with Sona every once in a while.

Rias: "You know Sona is good at chess right?"

Y/n: "Yeah but I defeated her when we play last week. Then she keep on inviting me to play because she wants to know how I win against her."

Rias: "Sona hasn't been beaten in chess none other than her father and then you."

Y/n: "What can I say. I'm quite good at it."

Rias (Thoughts): "Sona's so lucky. I wish I had the same deal as her."