Chapter 29

Y/n POV

Me and the others are now on the train station going to Kyoto. Azazel already went inside as we're being instructed by Rias about everything in Kyoto since she was there last year.

Rias: "Enjoy on your trip everyone."

Y/n: "We will Rias and thanks."

Asia: "Where's Rossweisse?"

Rossweisse: "And we have a new student today with us."

I then turned towards the chestnut colored hair girl like Irina but her hair was let down. She was wearing the Kuoh girl's uniform.

(Just imagine her in a Kuoh girl's uniform)

???: "Hi everyone."

Rossweisse: "This is Asuna Yukki. She got transferred today but on time to make it to this trip."

Asuna: "Please take care of me."

Albion: "I'm sensing a new pawn and new addition to the harem I see."

Y/n (Thoughts): "Shut it Albion."

Albion: "Hahahaha."

Y/n (Thoughts): "You're right though, I sense something on her. Probably a sacred gear. But I won't force her though. I need to find out first."

Rias: "Nice to meet you Asuna, I'm Rias Gremory."

Rossweisse: "She's in the same class as Y/n and the others and we are in charge of guiding her."

Y/n: "That's no problem."

Rossweisse: "Okay then, everyone inside."

Me and the others then went inside the train with Asuna. She was talking with Asia, Xenovia and Irina. I then noticed Issei talking with Rias. Being the good brother I am, I took out my phone waiting fir something to happen. And I was right, something did happen

Rias kissed Issei making him wide eyes and I took this opportunity to snap a picture and maybe tease them when we get back. I head inside and I sat in the middle with Moka beside me near the window and Touka in front of us.

I was also surprised to see Lucy and Kaneki talking like they were close friends. I had the speculations that this two will end up with each other. Kaneki told me that Touka liked me but I already knew that.

Y/n: "So excited for the trip?"

Touka: "Yeah. I didn't have to experience this much in my world."

Moka: "In my world, we go to trips like every week or two times every three weeks."

Y/n: "Well this is different and I can't wait."

Moka: "Hey Y/n, can I ask a favor?"

Y/n: "Sure, what is it?"