Chapter 23

3rd Person POV

It was the day after Y/n and announced that they are now engaged and everyone was very happy for them especially Grayfia. Kuroka can't also held her excitement as she was waiting for her turn to be engaged to Y/n. Y/n woke up early in the morning since he wasn't sleepy anymore. He went downstairs and straight to the kitchen to get himself a cup of coffee. He then heard swords clashing inside the training room. He got curious so he took a peek and saw Jeanne and Jalter having a spar and they were wearing some armor.

 He got curious so he took a peek and saw Jeanne and Jalter having a spar and they were wearing some armor

Y/n (Thoughts): "Didn't know they were great swordsmen

Y/n (Thoughts): "Didn't know they were great swordsmen."

Albion: "It would probably best if you watch them in combat. Maybe you can add them to your peerage if you want. They can be powerful Knights."

Y/n (Thoughts): "Maybe your right."

The twins continued on having their clash as Y/n was just watching them sipping on his cup of coffee. Minutes of sparring with each other, they decided to stop since it was time to make breakfast for everyone. Before they could turn and leave the room, they heard clapping from near the door.

Y/n: "That was great you two."

Jeanne: "M-Master? What are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Just having my morning coffee and heard the sound of swords clashing. Got curious and head to check where it came from and it led me to here. I didn't know you guys were great swordsman."

Jalter: "Thank you for the compliment Master, we trained since we were children back in the underworld."

Y/n: "I see, how about I offer something to you guys."

Jeanne: "What would that be master?"

Y/n: "How about you two become my Knights in my growing peerage?"

They were wide eyes of the offer their young master gave them. They were silent for a few minutes until Jalter spoke up.

Jalter: "I would love to Master Y/n, it would be an honor."