Kiss of the Dragon

Theme song: "Damage" by H.E.R

Lavender POV

"What's wrong, Winnie? What the fuck is wrong with my neck? Is it rotting? Oh God, he gave me vampire AIDS! Oh I knew I shouldn't have done it! You told me not to and you were right! It shouldn't hurt this much. Should it?! Oh, it's infected!" I ramble as big angry tears full of shame and resentment roll down my face.

"Shh, shh, just breathe Lavi, just breathe. Like this: in and out, in and out." She instructs me. "That's it! Calm down, calm down. Ok? It's not infected, you don't have vampire AIDS, silly girl!" She giggles which causes me to giggle too.

"He gave me something, I should have known he was too damn fine not to have some shit! And now I caught it!" Shrieking, I continue to rant.

"No crazy you didn't! It's not rotten or infected, but you need to look at it to see." She says hesitantly.

"Oh God." Huffing, I shuffle to the mirror and lean closer while moving my hair fully. At first I just see the bite marks and then I see it! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! WINTER! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! WHY IS THIS THERE?!" I absolutely shout at her.

"I-. I-. Don't know, Lavi! I've never seen anything like that before! Everyone's feed sites I've ever seen are just 2 puncture marks. You have a gorgeous pair of heart shaped dragons! It's beautiful!" She gasps.

"Oh shit Winnie, now I have to ask asshole Phan what the hell this means! I was going to avoid him for the rest of the night!" I sigh angrily

"Ok, so don't say shit. Just act like everything is normal and don't tell him." She shrugs.

"Ok. I guess. Come on Yuri is probably looking for us." I roll my eyes at the thought.

"Alright, let's finish this shit show once and for all!" Smiling she takes my hand.

King POV

Damn I think I fucked up! Lavender told me she was finna cum, but I just laughed it off. I know better. I knew that once we made eye contact who she was to me. Then when we touched it confirmed that she is my Chosen. Before I can even process how to fix it, Drago tears into my ass!

"You knew that if you fed fully off of her it would trigger an orgasm and mark her! You fuckin marked her without her knowledge! Shit you screwed up royally. I guess your name really fits! And then you ask her if she liked it? Knowing she was embarrassed! What the fuck is wrong with you? You saw all of her memories and experiences flash through our mind, why add more pain to her mountain of hurt? "

"Chill patna! I know!"

"Do you, asshole?! What if I lose her? I know you feel how upset she is! You need to tap into her and make sure she straight, bruh!"