Secrets

Theme song: "Secrets" by Goapele

Winter POV

Everything I told KP wasn't going to happen between us definitely happened and then some. We lay comfortably in my bed. Him in his boxers and me in his sweatshirt and my panties. I tried to take a shower by myself and that definitely didn't happen. Especially when I saw him open the shower door in only his towel.

 Especially when I saw him open the shower door in only his towel

Needless to say I am sore and exhausted, as we lay in bed. Kash pulls me closer to his chest and kisses each of my fingers.

"You know I meant what I said right?"

"What part, Kash?" I act oblivious.

"All of it. You've always been the one I wanted since the day I met you. I couldn't act on it cause you were young and I wasn't tryna be no nasty ass creep!" He laughs.

"You really have no damn sense, boy!" I full blown laugh.

"Nah mama, but on some g-shit I do love you. Actually I've loved you for a minute, but you so damn stubborn you wouldn't let me try again."

"Why does everyone keep calling me stubborn?! I'm not stubborn! I just have a zero bullshit tolerance."

"I know Win, but when I fucked up back 2 years ago and you told me you were through with me, I was hurt really badly. I worked my ass off to get back in your good graces." He kisses me softly.

"I know Kash, It's just you are the first and only person I've opened up to since my dad got killed. When you broke my trust you didn't just break it." I hesitate feeling my tears well in my eyes. "You broke me." I say pointing to myself. "We had a friendship before everything escalated to us dating and you taking my virginity. I was 19 and loved everything about you. I really thought that during that year we dated that you really were gonna try to be faithful. Even after a couple of times of finding out you cheated, I stayed. Until the pregnancy accusations started. You broke my heart and trust." I sniffle out.

"And for that I'll always hate myself Winter, I really will. Cause I know I loved you, but I was young and stupid. I thought the more bitches I bagged the more of a man I was. And I was wrong and almost lost the only woman that has ever mattered to me." He kisses my tears and rubs my back as I snuggle into his chest. "Don't cry baby I'm really sorry for being a fuck up."

"Who ever would have thought, Kash Austin Palmer could be sorry or vulnerable?" Lightly chuckling I sigh.

"Shit mama, I don't know!" He laughs.
"Shit I made love to you Winter. I didn't even know my dick knew how to do that! I don't know what kinda voodoo pussy you got, but shorty that shit is fire! I ain't neva been open off no female like this!" He laughs.

"What part was fire, Kash?" I ask seductively.

"Shit shorty both! Learning how to make love and your pussy. I need more of both!" Kissing my face he responds.