Hathor

Theme Song: "Anointed" by Miguel

Omniscient POV

Inclining her head to Winter, Yemaya bows.

"Thank you, Goddess Hathor." Smiling graciously, Yemaya reaches for Winter's hand.

As the two's hands converge, Winter is filled with an electrifying sensation. Her feet lifting from the floor as she drifts upwards. Her clothes melting away and are replaced with draping golden silks. That swirl and float around her shapely curvaceous body. Only her most private areas clad in soft silk gold drapery. Gold chained jewelry strewn all over her body like decorative lace. A golden Ankh rests beautifully at her hip under her perfectly round protruding belly.

Her beautiful sexy almond shaped eyes accentuated with coal black winged eyeliner. Liken to an ancient Egyptian goddess. Her thick shoulder length hair dancing lightly across her delicate shoulder blades.

And atop her head a glorious Egyptian headdress of a high deity. The inner aquamarine gem the size of a small melon. Held in place by two grandiose golden bull horns. Lightly floating back down to the floor, her feet barely graze the ground. Like a weightless feather.

 Like a weightless feather

"Welcome Goddess Hathor." Yemaya smiles proudly. "I have missed you old friend."

"And I you, beautiful one. Congratulations on your new prince." The sultry raspy voice cascades out of her sexy nude tinted pouty mouth, as she bends to kiss both Yemaya and Kingston on the forehead.

"Hathor?" King asks unsure.

"Yes, son of the Dragons. Hathor, I am the ancient Egyptian Goddess of the celestial realm, mother of the Earth. Goddess of fertility, sexuality, and love. That is why you needed my gifts to bring forth your handsome son. It's my duty to know the birthing rituals of all beings. Both human and supernatural. Being that Yemaya or Lavender can only ever give live births in salt oceanic water. That is why Kingston was born of stone. Without her water and your dragon fire breath, his soul and body were disconnected. I am even on the verge of saying you are a water dragon and that is why you would have been paired with the queen of the mermaids and seas. Given the right training you will be able to shift into your true dragon form." Smiling Hathor nods at King.

"My family hasn't had a true dragon shifter in over tw-"

"Twenty five hundred years. Yes, the year you were born. You, just like him-." She points to Laurent, "Needed us to unlock your true potential. Just like we needed you two to break us from these human shells we choose. Now you, come here." Beckoning for Laurent, he walks slowly to Hathor.

"Yes?" Asking hesitantly he gazes into her beautiful rootbeer brown eyes. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kisses him deeply. Deep enough to make him moan, loudly.

"Oh my Goddess!" Yemaya laughs, lowly.

"I need my soulmate." She pecks Laurent's lips once more.

"But. But I am your soul-."