Poolside and Penthouse Views

Theme song: "Always and Forever" Mariah the Scientist

Winter POV

I'm sitting stretched between Laurent's legs while Lav is between King's. They're whispering mushy sweet nothings to each other. 

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, lil mama?"

"Did you know they were gonna get married?" Whispering to him, I try not to draw their attention.

"Yeah, silly! I helped plan it."

"Like for real? You and King really planned this without female help?!" I ask beyond shocked.

"My maw, Tati, and an event coordinator helped a little with colors, but yeah it was our ideas." He shrugs.

"I'm proud of you, Ren! Like extremely proud of you and us. Thank you for putting up with my bitchiness." Tilting my head backwards I pull his face to me. Kissing him romantically. His hands begin to knead my breasts and I feel his erection growing into my back.

"Umm, hell nah! Horny hoe!" Clearing her throat, Lavi yells at us.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Blushing, I hide my face. 

"Shit, I ain't!" Laurent laughs.

"Anyway, Papa where are we going? This isn't the right way." Lav askes King. As I realize we really aren't going in the direction of either of our houses. We pull up to these twin styled high rise buildings.

"What is this, Ren?!" Grinning I smile at him.

"I dunno, lil mama!" Smiling back, he takes my hand and leads me to one door as King leads Lavi to the other one.

"Laurent what is going on?!"

"Come on beautiful." He pulls me to the elevator.

We get to the 30th floor and it dings open. It's breathtaking! The open floor plan boasts a 360 degree view of the city and Central Park through its gigantic bay windows. The crystal clear windows give an illusion of invisibility. They stretch three stories, floor to ceiling. 

"Daddy, where are we?!"

"Home, mama!" Hearing jingling, I turn to see him holding keys.

"Laurent Nolan Baptiste, stop it!" I scream.

"Winter Ember Baptiste, NO! This is our new home. Not just yours, not just mine, OURS! All of your belongings are here. Your maw has been transported here. She's in her own personal medical wing. And my house has been sold, so this is our forever, lil bay-bay. Welcome home!" Jumping in his arms kissing him, I caress his face. Pulling his shirt open ripping the buttons, I pull his shirt off.

"Woah na! Shit, lil mama! Look around first!" He chuckles, now shirtless and beautiful as ever.