Waves

Theme song: "Waves" by Normani ft 6lack

Laurent POV

Standing between her legs with my hand all tangled in her hair, I kiss her roughly and deeply as my other hand tugs at my zipper. Once it's down and my pants are unbuttoned I take my boxers down. With my now free hand I start rubbing against her clit in her thin ass panties.

"Ahh!" She moans as she tears her mouth away from mine to breath. "Mmm!"

She grinds deeper against my hand as I suck on her neck purposely leaving hickies. She's rubbing up my neck and back. Sliding her panties to the side I enter my finger inside of her wet ass entrance. Fuck, one person should not feel this good to touch!

"Ahh, shit!" She whines as she lifts her hips to my hand more. Her beautiful titties jiggling and begging to be in my mouth. I suck on her perfect chocolate chip nipple, flicking my tongue around it as she moans and squirms for me. I can feel the tip of my dick becoming slick. Reaching down I start stroking myself. When I'm rock hard I rid her of her panties, completely ripping them off. Pulling her closer to me I start pushing into her tight soaking wet entrance. She starts hollering and backing up as I continue to slide into her. Fuck she feels amazing.

"Ahh, Fuck! Oh it's too big Laurent, uhh!" She begs as I start thrusting my hips. It feels like my dick is inside a vacuum seal, there's so much tightness and pressure. This is the best thing I've EVER felt!

Winter POV

"Ahh, Fuck! Oh, it's too big Laurent, uhh!" I whine as he begins to stroke slowly. "Mmm Laurent shit!"

I'm winding my hips as he pumps his dick into me. I want to tell him to stop, I know I NEED to tell him to stop, but oh my FUCK! This man's dick is magical! It's long, thick, full of veins, and the way he is fucking me is out of this world. It's not love making, it's fucking and it's getting rough and I LOVE IT!

"FUCK MAMA! GODDAMN WINTER!" He yells as he pumps eagearly into what feels like my uterus.

Looking down I see he can't even fully fit in me, but he's dripping from front to back with my juices. His dick is glistening more than a freshly polished diamond. Watching him slide in and out of me has my arousal on 1000. It's raunchy and pornographic and probably my newest obsession. I want this image burned into my brain. So when I close my eyes that's all I see!

"Oohh baby, fuck me! Oohh deeper! Push it in deeper!" Hollering I grab what can't fit and try to push it in deeper.

That stretches me so much my back arches completely off the mirror. Pulling me closer into his chest, I rake my nails across his back while kissing and sucking his neck, surely leaving hickies. I'm moaning, screaming, and cursing because it feels beyond amazing.

Looking down he smiles, "Mama you creamin on my dick?"

"Umhmm! Yes daddy! Make my pussy cream!"

Placing one hand on the counter and the other on my ass he starts jerking his hips hard and fast. I completely lose all my remaining sanity. Screaming like a fucking banshee. My words become garbled and incoherent. I'm scratching up his sides and just let go! My pussy clamps down even tighter on him like a high powered security lock. My juices start squirting all over his dick, pelvis, and lower stomach. My clit is visibly twitching, my nipples are harder than pebbles, and my body is glazed in sweat.

"Winter! Fuck that's sexy! My dick is finna explode! Ahhh!" I have never heard a man moan so sexy in my entire life!

Pulling his face down to me I push my tongue into his awaiting mouth. Our tongues aren't only good for yelling at each other, they are amazing at pleasing each other. That was the best sex I have EVER had in my entire life.