Promises and Forever Part I

Theme Song: "Need You" by Emmanuel

Winter POV

I wake up expecting something amazing and NOTHING! No balloons, no flowers, shit not even a handmade card! I know Laurent's ass did not forget our first Valentine's day together! I calm my moody pregnant ass down and walk to the kitchen and still...empty. Lord give me the strength not to kill my sons' father! My phone rings and it's Lavi.

"Hey hoe!"

"Biiiittttch!" She stresses out and I know it's some shit!

"What, mama?!" Laughing, I respond.

"That boy I'm with forgot damn Valentine's day!"

"Nooo, Lavi! Please tell me you're kidding?!"

"Bitch no! Like I know they're working their asses off like mad men to get the New Orleans branches open, but come on, son! I'm having your big ass vampire baby!" She pouts.

"Aww, babe! Maybe he ran out to get something spectacular! I mean Lavi, King worships you. Even with that slick ass mouth of yours!" I reason.

"Nope, bitch! He's at work!"

"How do you know?!" Shaking my head in disbelief I just look at her and laugh.

"I called his desk and he answered!" She hollers.

"Girl stop no you didn't!" Laughing hysterically I watch as she rolls her neck like I'm crazy for laughing.

"No my body is literally an incubator for his big ass baby and he can't even write me a damn note?!" Her voice breaks as she gets a little teary eyed. My boo's hormones are everywhere. Lavi hardly ever cries.

"No mama, please don't cry! I'll talk to him!" 

"No you absolutely will not! We've been together for 8 months. If he can't remember Valentine's day then screw him!" She cries.

"Aww, Lavi! I'll be over shortly, ok?! Just let the home nurse get here and I'll be right over!"

"Ok!" She cries harder.

"Mama, stop crying please!" My voice breaking too, I can tell I'm about to sympathy cry like a damn baby.

After slippin my grey sneakers on I pull my matching grey cardigan on over my black all in one catsuit. These jumpers are clutch now that my belly is taking over my whole body! Smoothing my baby hairs I stuff a few stray hairs in my messy top knot before running to kiss my mommy and head over to my Lavi.

Opening our town house front door I find her on the couch eating snacks and watching 'Vampire Girls' Club.' marathon.

"Hey mama and nephew!" Hugging her I rub her gigantic belly that's fully visible in a matching grey catsuit jumper to my black one.

Didn't I say they're clutch for pregnancy fashion?! 

"Hey mama and baby!" She laughs back and rubs my belly. "I can't believe how big you've gotten so soon!" Her eyes damn near bulge out of her head.

"You and me both! Oh shit Lavi! We didn't talk after my appointment! BITCH-?! I'M HAVING TWIN BOYS!"

"BITCH, WHAT?!" She hops off the couch, faster than I thought she could move! "Oh my gosh! We're having sons together?!" She starts crying.

"Yeah, mama! Just a boy version of us, but three!" Laughing I wipe her tears.

"Oh shit that means mini versions of their damn daddies!" She gasps.