Fair Play

Theme song: "Fair Play" Kiana Lede

Omniscient POV

As Laurent pulls closer to 'Potatoes' to surprise Winter he damn near slams his truck to a complete halt. The cause? Him seeing Winter walk outside holding hands with Kash.

"What the fuck! She talks about trust and she's out here with this bitch!" He slams his fist on his steering wheel hard enough to dent it.

"I swear to Lilith I'm going to kill them!" He growls as he watches Kash and Winter kiss passionately.

His hands wrapped around her waist. Then Winter, HIS soulmate HIS chosen, starts caressing Kash's face. Whispering sweet nothings to him before he kisses her one last time as they part company.

"What the fuck, Winter?!" He hollers in his truck. Laurent takes off speeding up the rest of the street before slamming to a screeching halt exactly where Winter is on the sidewalk.  

Winter POV

I'm walking up the sidewalk trying to digest what happened just now between Kash and I. Thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me when I see a huge SUV speeding down the street. It's not just any SUV, it's Laurent's custom matte black and red truck coming flying towards me. He literally comes to a screeching halt. The smell of burnt rubber swirling through the air as the plume of gray smoke goes billowing through the cold winter breeze.

"Oh God, just take me." I mumble under my breath.

Flinching slightly as his door flies open and his massive figure comes stomping towards me. I step back because I know this is going to turn into a next level debacle.

"Winter getcho little ass the fuck in this car NOW!"

Standing frozen in my new position on the sidewalk, I'm at a loss with how to react because I've never seen him this angry at me. Not even in Central Park after slapping him.

"NOW, WINTER! GET IN THE CAR!"

"My uh. I uh. My car." Stuttering and stammering over my words my nerves are a wreck.

"LEAVE IT! GET IN THE CAR!" Walking fully over to me, he snatches me by the arm and puts me in his car.

Getting in the car he slams it into drive and goes speeding off to God only knows where like a bat out of hell, literally.

"Uhh slow down! You're gonna kill me!" Clutching the seat I dig my nails into the cushion as I scream at him. "Laurent! Please! You're scaring me!"

"What the fuck was you doin, Winter?! I thought we were doing better?! We both said we were done playing games! We said we weren't finna fuck other people anymore and you out here like some lil flippa! Still fuckin Kash! Is that why you wanted me to give you a week?! So you could go get dick from that bitch?! You was actin all hurt and pretending, so you could get his dick back in you! Back in my pussy?! Yeah King told me how he could hear y'all fuckin all those nights! That lyin ass bitch knew you belonged to me! Do you not understand you belong to me?! ANSWER ME WINTER!"

At this point I don't even care. I'm crying hysterically. How could he think that about me? How could he speak to me like this? He called me a fucking hoe! 

"Ho-. How dare you! You son of a bitch! You don't own me! I don't belong to anyone, you psychotic fuck! And a hoe, Laurent?! Really?! You called me  a fuckin hoe?! I literally have had sex with ONE person my whole life, unlike you're dirty dick ass! I wasn't lying to you! I've never lied to you! You're such a dumb ass country idiot that you didn't remeber I told you where I was going! If I was cheating on whatever this pointless, toxic shit is I wouldn't have told you the real location! That's how you're stupid ass was able to find me! I haven't seen Kash since the night everything happened! We ran into each other and he bought me lunch! I was just telling him that I love him and always will, but we're done for life! So I could wholeheartedly work on this stupid shit with your dumb ass! It was a fucking goodbye kiss! He got carried away and started crying, but I stopped him! Unlike you! That had that cheap ass vampire bitch riding your old ass community dick in your office! THIS IS USELESS! WE WILL NEVER WORK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WASTE OF LIFE!"